Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scott Miller and Broadcast Team

Default Re: Scott Miller and Broadcast Team

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyptubas View Post
    What's the deal with the Art Vandalay line? Is he a big seinfeld guy or are they just goofing around out there?
    Long-standing ForumComm inside joke. I'd speculate but don't want to get anybody in trouble.

Bison fans are very fortunate to have Scotty Miller. I really enjoy listening to him, and that is how I experience most Bison football games.

Since moving to a different area of the country, I have grown to appreciate Scott even more. I have listened to Texas A&M, Texas Tech, and Oklahoma State games on the radio, and their announcers are bad by comparison.

Example: Manziel drops back, (long silence; listeners wondering what is happening) TOUCHDOWN! (Was it a pass, run, QB scramble? Don't know.)

Scotty: On 3rd and 4, Jensen under center, play clock to 4 seconds, Crockett in motion behind, Jensen takes the snap, rolls right, finds Vraa, avoids a defender at the five, dives towards the pylon, TOUCHDOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by yukon View Post
    YSU TV guys were great, I definitely think they must be hockey announcers, they were fair and sounded very enthusiastic.
    My only problem of Scott Miller is that he will not announce the score or time enough during any game he announces. So I can't listen to him, I feel blind and he is suppose to be my eyes.
    The Youngstown TV production kicks our TV productions ass. (Except for the transmission) Their announcer is great

Scotty Miller is the best in the FCS

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Scotty is one of the best. Lot's of talent.

YSU's play by play guy is better than Shawn, more exciting to listen to, but not as good as Scotty... Not even close.