Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hot on the Rebound

Default Re: Hot on the Rebound

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Wasn't it also established after he left YSU that he cheated there as well, or is my memory not serving me right?!
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ndal-revisited

Wow, this prediction was remarkable to say the least:

"While what I write about has only been met by denial and spin, reality and common sense point to a man who can't face the punishment nor admit to his wrong doings, setting himself up for a massive implosion when the day comes that he is caught red handed by those of his ever so many haters."

nailed that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayville Bison View Post
    Did anyone else have to search for what "Go soak your head" actually means or was it just me?
    soak your head = have another beer.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I saw urban dictionary in your link and thought it was going to have a dirty meaning. I'm a little disappointed.

That letter was the most choppy, grammatically awkward thing I've read from a university ever. Do they not know how to use commas or tie sentences together so it sounds like they are actually educated? That coach really bothers me. Like someone else said on here, he reminds me of a slimy used car salesman.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Sorry if this has been stated, didn't read all the posts, but my thought on the defense not creating as many TO'S might have more to do with the opposing teams offense being somewhat conservative (or a lot) due to the perfection it would take to beat the BISON, my .02?

I'll say it again: as I have said before, TO history for this season means nothing at this point IMO. Now, if we were say, 6-3, or 5-4, then TO's would likely be part of the explanation for that. What matters now, IMO, is what transpires with TO's going forward. I spose you could use TO history as some sort of "predictor" of the chances for future TO margins in upcoming games, but they are really pretty random if you think about it, plus, with exception of the interceptions, it's not like we can link one person to a number of TO's. Hell, the two in the last game were crazy really. Dudzik at the last second having a brain fart, and Vaadeland getting the ball jabbed out from behind on what would have been a huge gain off of an incredibly good play call (I saw it coming and called it btw<--had to stick that in for some shameless backslaps to myself ).

As for causing TO's. Ya, it would be nice to have more, but sometimes the ball doesn't bounce are way. In fact, that seems to be the case on a number of fumble recovery chances this year.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Bison need to win and will win. I want home field advantage all the way through the playoffs....

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I am concerned about turnovers...and that is about it. I haven't looked at the stats, but I do not believe we are anywhere close to where we were last year in that dept. We are just turning the ball over in stupid ways...like the 20-30 yard fumble, and trying to pick up the bouncing punt. If we clean that up, I think we will do just fine.
    How'd this turn out??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

shit!.
    got fired up about opening this thread.
    So, just to be clear.......Mrs. TAB isn't the one that's "Hot on the Rebound?"