Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Turner Soaring Up NFL Draft Boards...

Default Re: Billy Turner Soaring Up NFL Draft Boards...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    A scout who posts on AGS? Doesn't pass the smell test.
    You know, there are these passing times of lucidity of yours that make me wonder!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I agree. I wouldn't trust a word that guy posts.

He is legit....Just do a google search on Josh Buchanan. Of course he is just one guy but the Bills scout that Phil Hanson talked to said pretty much the same things he has said about Marcus.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    He is legit....Just do a google search on Josh Buchanan..
    Did as recommended. Statement that he is not a scout, but is knowledgeable. Has been involved in draft prognostication since he was 18. Was the expert for the Socon at one time.

By these standards, Rob Port is legitimate. As for Buchanan, if he wants to move into a true scouting role, he will need to demonstrate professionalism. Posting on a fan board will not do this for him.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Did as recommended. Statement that he is not a scout, but is knowledgeable. Has been involved in draft prognostication since he was 18. Was the expert for the Socon at one time.

By these standards, Rob Port is legitimate. As for Buchanan, if he wants to move into a true scouting role, he will need to demonstrate professionalism. Posting on a fan board will not do this for him.
    I think Josh deserves better than being compared to the Portly one.

I'm not sure if I would call him a scout but he is an expert and works with scouts and college all-star games. He probably shouldn't be posting on fan boards though but he does carry himself in an informed and unbiased manner.
    Last edited by NDSUstudent; 11-12-2013 at 02:50 AM.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

After the KState game I posted Turners play was much improved over last year and if he continued he could get drafted 3-5 round. Just seems like he wants it more this year. Absolutely playing to the whistle on every snap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

SCFF does good work covering the FCS field, but is far from perfect.

I think Williams will get a shot at the combine, and if he shows his best he will get drafted, possibly as fairly early. Turner I think will go early once they get a look at him in the combine. One of the best ever. Smith Perry Jensen Shepard and Ojuri should get camp invites at worst.

after turner and maybe williams, I think the three best prospects on the current team are juniors: CLJ, Crocket, and Dudzik.

Wasn't Billy Turner playing with a broken hand for several games early on after the KSU game. I recall he did (or maybe still is), and if my recollection is correct, then this is even more telling of how good he is.

I bet Gimmie gets a look too!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Wasn't Billy Turner playing with a broken hand for several games early on after the KSU game. I recall he did (or maybe still is), and if my recollection is correct, then this is even more telling of how good he is.

I bet Gimmie gets a look too!!
    I have heard Gimme is getting some serious looks from scouts and there is some talk of possibly late round draft pick. From one source, although a reliable one, you can take that however serious you want.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    SCFF does good work covering the FCS field, but is far from perfect.

I think Williams will get a shot at the combine, and if he shows his best he will get drafted, possibly as fairly early. Turner I think will go early once they get a look at him in the combine. One of the best ever. Smith Perry Jensen Shepard and Ojuri should get camp invites at worst.

after turner and maybe williams, I think the three best prospects on the current team are juniors: CLJ, Crocket, and Dudzik.
    You forgot probably the best one of all: Colton Heagle - He will be playing on Sundays!