Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Travis Beck's Toughness

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Travis Beck's Toughness

We reclassified 4 yards a Zenner, I think we need to develop a scale of toughness based on Becks. I propose a five tier system with him sitting at 5 after he popped his own shoulder into place on the field to keep on playing. Use this thread to share thoughts on Beck or to try out the system.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Default Re: Travis Beck's Toughness

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    We reclassified 4 yards a Zenner, I think we need to develop a scale of toughness based on Becks. I propose a five tier system with him sitting at 5 after he popped his own shoulder into place on the field to keep on playing. Use this thread to share thoughts on Beck or to try out the system.
    I'd put not giving up on the Waters after the superman move that hurt his shoulder at a solid 4.

This thread has merit.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Beck is like Michael Meyer from the movie Halloween. Gets hurt....lays on the ground for a couple of seconds and pops back up. It really is kind of freaky!! Can not describe the toughness this DUDE has!!

HA! I just pointed this out in the LB depth thread. I guess others did notice it.

Shaking on the ground in pain, popping your shoulder back in place, jumping up and walking to the sideline, coming back in 5 plays later, and then staying in as other's pop your shoulder back in between plays???

If this is the guy you're basing a toughness scale on... most of us would be rounded off as insignificant digits.

Anyway we can get Beck a Jax type shoulder/arm replacement so he's good to go for the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I'd put not giving up on the Waters after the superman move that hurt his shoulder at a solid 4.
    Incredibly, the impact of landing from the dive isn't what caused the problem. But as you pointed out, TB did not quit on the play at that point. His second effort while lying on the ground is what caused the dislocation.

I wonder where childbirth would land on the Beck level of toughness/pain? Half a Beck?

On another tangent...that guy that got his butt kicked over the summer...was he the recipient of a full Beck? Or since he had a buddy with him, did he just receive half a Beck? If so, the punishment he received was the same as childbirth?

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I wonder where childbirth would land on the Beck level of toughness/pain? Half a Beck?

On another tangent...that guy that got his butt kicked over the summer...was he the recipient of a full Beck? Or since he had a buddy with him, did he just receive half a Beck? If so, the punishment he received was the same as childbirth?
    HA......surely you jest.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Gal View Post
    HA......surely you jest.....
    SDSU fb players aren't the only ones who like to fish...