Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL Zach VRAA Fan Club Thread

Default Re: The OFFICIAL Zach VRAA Fan Club Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TateMosersneighbor View Post
    I think you need an official drunk of the BZVFC, know anyone? Gotta love the fancy running style and sticky hands of ole ZV.
    Welcome to the club!
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

So my wife ran into Vraa's parents in the airport. She had a nice conversation of them. Apparently his dad told her that he was the Official president of the Zach Vraa fan club.

But this is the Bisonville Zach Vraa fan club and he is not on bisonville....or is he???????????????????

Thanks for taking the time to talk to my wife. It meant a lot to her and to me. We will continue to root for him next year. Hopefully in a yellow 82 next year (PLEASE SCHEELS!!! )
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Actually I meant Zach's Mom is the official president and #1 fan of the Zach Vraa Fan Club. No bisonville. It was great talking to your wife, had hoped to run into you as well. Next year!!!

After going back and watching the championship game the slant TD between Brock and Vraa was one of the sickest throw and catches I have seen in a long time. It shouldn't have happened. There were to many variables that had to happen but it was Perfect, no wobble to the ball no bobble to the catch, a half inch either way and the catch doesn't happen. The D was in position but the execution was perfect just like like the record on the season. PERFECT. I just shook my head and smiled.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He is ran is routes very intelligently, hope he stays healthy and continues to be an anchor for our 2014 team.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    He is ran is routes very intelligently, hope he stays healthy and continues to be an anchor for our 2014 team.
    And if he wants, I think he could do what Kevin Vaadeland did, and comeback for 2015.

I like the post on the Bison fbk page re: VRAAWESOME ~ 15 TD Receptions this year!

Quote Originally Posted by KyleK View Post
    And if he wants, I think he could do what Kevin Vaadeland did, and comeback for 2015.
    If Zach redshirted the 2010 season because of medical issues(and it was documented), then perhaps. If he did it for development reasons, then no chance. I don't recall exactly what happened. Can someone who remembers chime in?

Broken collar bone number one.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

2010 - broke collar bone in practice, redshirted.
    2011 - broke other collar bone in first game of season, rebroke collar bone in practice, missed playoffs. Only played one quarter of first game all season.