Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL Zach VRAA Fan Club Thread

Default Re: The OFFICIAL Zach VRAA Fan Club Thread

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsfan View Post
    I think NDSU should use this kid more, seems like Jensen looks to Ryan smith first because they are roommates but vraa is great on the post patterns. Vraa will be nfl caliber next year with wants throwing to him as his fav target
    I think Vraa gets as many as Smith. Gebhart is the one getting slighted. Had big games last year when they threw to him. He has been wide open often, and only gets about 1 throw a game. Guess you need blockers and decoys too.

Quote Originally Posted by Siouxfallsbison View Post
    I think Vraa gets as many as Smith. Gebhart is the one getting slighted. Had big games last year when they threw to him. He has been wide open often, and only gets about 1 throw a game. Guess you need blockers and decoys too.
    Tough deal when they have so many good receivers; has to be the best arsenal I've seen at NDSU. Takes me back to the Kahil/McDonald days; those two were deadly in the veer as team cheated up and Beachy could throw.....

Gebhart will have a big catch in the playoffs; keep the spirits up.

I totally agree. Trevor is loving every minute of it and wishes he had more chances but said he will do whatever it takes as long as we win.

Try not to take it personal, I meant vraa is a big target and underutilized, gebhart will get Ryan's plays next year as will Carey woods

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsfan View Post
    Try not to take it personal, I meant vraa is a big target and underutilized, gebhart will get Ryan's plays next year as will Carey woods
    I was meaning to say that. Not taking it personal. I was trying to point I wished he had more chances. Parent thing...lol

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Need to get the Vraa Head or the equivalent of the Jiriked sign..
    WHAT UP VRAA!!!!! with tik marks for each TD pass.....of course updated on the spot.
    Hmm... Looks like the "Network Chair" has alot of work to do!
    How do I get the Vraa Head/photo?
    How large do you suppose that "Jiriked" sign is? ___x___ Do you want that sign to say WHAT UP VRAA!!!

Where is that "Social Chair" anyway??? Is he doing a da__ thing? Perhaps he should be de-moted?

Yeah Like maybe in Washington on a red field----good thing we were the away team.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    It would be mayhem if they blew a call that bad and it cost us a playoff game.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Yep..."What up Vraa" in big bold letters and then in Smaller letters across the top....TD Count:
    Put in the student section end zone.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    How large do you suppose that "Jiriked" sign is? ___x___ Do you want that sign to say WHAT UP VRAA!!!

Where is that "Social Chair" anyway??? Is he doing a da__ thing? Perhaps he should be de-moted?

I would not be surprised if he gets more come playoff time.....receivers will be keying on Smith and Vraa

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Tough deal when they have so many good receivers; has to be the best arsenal I've seen at NDSU. Takes me back to the Kahil/McDonald days; those two were deadly in the veer as team cheated up and Beachy could throw.....

Gebhart will have a big catch in the playoffs; keep the spirits up.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post

The social Chair had a party a few weeks back in Maple grove, Why didnt you come? Also...he plans a party in the west lot every home game as well. He is doing his job.

Oh...and I think the students get the big heads made at the copy center? Im not sure. 344 or Dj...can you chime in here?

And yes Izzy...I am aware I just asked 344 Johnson to chime in about Big heads.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club