Thread: We Got Kramer

Default We Got Kramer

With Iowa's recent vacancy at head strength and conditioning coach is there any chance Barta will look to NDSU and try to get Kramer? Sure Iowa would prefer to stay internal, and might want to meet specific criteria given the situation, but they have to take into consideration of how NDSU pushed them around a bit back in 2016. I hope all who reply to this thread can tell me why Iowa will not pursue Kramer, and even if so that Kramer will not go.

Default Re: We Got Kramer

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    With Iowa's recent vacancy at head strength and conditioning coach is there any chance Barta will look to NDSU and try to get Kramer? Sure Iowa would prefer to stay internal, and might want to meet specific criteria given the situation, but they have to take into consideration of how NDSU pushed them around a bit back in 2016. I hope all who reply to this thread can tell me why Iowa will not pursue Kramer, and even if so that Kramer will not go.
    My guess is "no" based on that Iowa always seems (to my knowledge) to promote from within.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Yeah, Bison1660 was talking to an Iowa guy today and it sounded like they were promoting somebody... I wasn't paying that much attention to that interview though so I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Yeah, Bison1660 was talking to an Iowa guy today and it sounded like they were promoting somebody... I wasn't paying that much attention to that interview though so I could be wrong.
    Yes, I heard the same thing during today's show.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    My guess is "no" based on that Iowa always seems (to my knowledge) to promote from within.
    Great, problem solved.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Iowa fans FB page said they had some internal strength coach that had been in the system for 18 years. Promoting him to top dog.

over 7 million views for coach Kramers program on twitter. haha

https://twitter.com/UnnecRoughness/s...KJeevr8WXBkp6Q
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?