Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UNI over YSU

Default Re: UNI over YSU

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    I really don't see this as being good for us. I feel with this loss they will play with more motivation, more "fire in the belly" if you will. They will show that they have something to prove. If anything, YSU losing this week just made it that much harder for us to go undefeated this season.
    Meh. We've won back to back titles. If we aren't getting people's best shot, something's wrong.

BRING BACK SNORTY

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Good for us! If we win i think we clinch! Hopefully they exposed something
    I think they exposed that YSU doesn't play call worth a darn. Youngstown could have wrapped up this game by half if they just would have let Hess play. Just run up the middle and dink and dunk passing for the most part. Also, Youngstown plays Big Sky defense. A team that play calls like the Bison will destroy them. I know you all will go into this next game very cautious minded, but I think NDSU whoops them again. 34-10

jimmyptubas is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

let's hope so

In the fourth quarter, YSU stopped UNI on fourth and goal at the 1. After driving to the 30, they were forced to punt and it was blocked. UNI scored a few plays later to make it 14-12. The ensuing kickoff, Martin Ruiz fumbled it and a few plays later UNI was up 19-14.

Cannot turn it over on the road, especially like that.

I hear what your saying, but because they have lost 2 and us 1 we would probable get seeded number 2. IF we are the number 2 all games come through Fargo.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    I really don't see this as being good for us. I feel with this loss they will play with more motivation, more "fire in the belly" if you will. They will show that they have something to prove. If anything, YSU losing this week just made it that much harder for us to go undefeated this season.
    Last edited by MAKBison; 11-10-2013 at 05:15 AM.

We should also remember that the UNI was playing with the 2nd string qb, with out their NFL prospect RB and of course with out their starting MLB. Numerous others hurt as well.

I have to ask was YSU looking past UNI or are they not as good as we think? And Oh Yeah---vreen left the game (

Northern Illinois has always played YSU tough...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

now that YSU lost they will be hungry to win next week.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Northern Illinois has always played YSU tough...
    What does that have to do with anything? Or, was the font supposed to be purple? Oops, never mind...

Yeah, just making fun of the Forum's headline writer...

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/417745/
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)