Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Only to Izzy as we compared notes.
    Izzy wanted to figure a way to fly for free from attending the northern

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    "We All From Africa"

Default Re: Cold tailgate tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Only to Izzy as we compared notes.
    Truth is.....I'm tired of warning him about potential pitfalls of recklessly wandering the globe such as malaria, rogue eastern block country terrorists, massive blow fly swarms in Ethiopia.....ya know.....those types of things.
    He just belly laughed and said, "I'll send you a postcard from Cambodia next week."
    .I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I had a canopy that was destroyed too. Holy wind I swear must have been 40 mph gusts or greater. Stayed plenty warm though
    It was funny watching everyone struggle with this while you wedge two buses to block the wind..the easy way

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    It was funny watching everyone struggle with this while you wedge two buses to block the wind..the easy way

Everyone has a couple of busses. Heck I have 4 or 5 of them

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post

Up until you guys needed to jump the Frisco Cruiser?

I felt bad for everybody and their smaller tents(ez ups, etc), we had our big commercial tent set up and the damn thing was getting whipped pretty good. We actually said multiple times "I wonder how many of these little tents around us will be garbage by the end of the day?"

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I felt bad for everybody and their smaller tents(ez ups, etc), we had our big commercial tent set up and the damn thing was getting whipped pretty good. We actually said multiple times "I wonder how many of these little tents around us will be garbage by the end of the day?"
    Our 10x20 ez up has held up so far, have had to strap it to a truck just to keep it in place.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    We've moved up to a 14x14 party rental tent that has 2 1/2" aluminum pipes. With the sides on, the wind would push that thing around pretty well if we didn't have it weighed down. We watched in horror as 3 little canopies were destroyed by the wind.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    We've moved up to a 14x14 party rental tent that has 2 1/2" aluminum pipes. With the sides on, the wind would push that thing around pretty well if we didn't have it weighed down. We watched in horror as 3 little canopies were destroyed by the wind.

Ours is a 20 x 20 and even though we had over 200 lbs of weight holding down the end that was getting the brunt of the wind we still strapped it to one of our trucks. That wind was ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan02 View Post
    Up until you guys needed to jump the Frisco Cruiser?
    Yea then it wasn't so funny lol