Thread: November 23rd - Senior Game

Default November 23rd - Senior Game

We will honor this senior class on November 23rd - while I don't post often and rarely start threads, it is my honest opinion this will be a special moment to recognize a group that has taken North Dakota State University to another level - Let's use this thread for ideas for that game and start planning for what will be their last regular season home game. Go Bison!

Default Re: November 23rd - Senior Game

The best thing we could do for the seniors is recognize what a special group they've been by cheering like crazy for them over the last two regular season home games and throughout the playoffs to show our appreciation. Don't take what these guys are doing for granted, we may never see a run like this again.

If there was ever a time to have the crowd hold up cards that on one side said spells out "THANK YOU" and when you flip it over it says "SENIORS", this would be the game. I don't have time at work to look up an example, but I'm hoping someone understands what I'm saying.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

JustinTyem is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    If there was ever a time to have the crowd hold up cards that on one side said spells out "THANK YOU" and when you flip it over it says "SENIORS", this would be the game. I don't have time at work to look up an example, but I'm hoping someone understands what I'm saying.
    Home side^ and on then on the opponets side of the stadium with #BisoNation and then one endzone- Once a Bison, then the other endzone -Always a Bison..............

Holding up cards to spell something...eh...don't see it working. We finially got everyone to wear gold in a gold rush game. I think NDSU should make a video to show before they recognize the seniors. Start it out with the post game shots of the players after the loss in Cheney, WA in 2010. Then show stats showing the number of wins, conference championships, all americans, records, and obviously images from Frisco. Get the crowd into an absolute frenzy as we cheer this class which has put NDSU football back where is belongs; on top.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Is there enough room in the dome for all the seniors..... Just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    Is there enough room in the dome for all the seniors..... Just kidding.
    You talking about the over 55 crowd?
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin