I searched through a few of gabe's many posts last year regarding playoff tickets, and I couldn't find a clear cut answer. There's nothing up yet on gobison.com. I figured that we're pretty much guaranteed at least one home playoff game, even if we drop the last three games in the regular season, so this should be a "safe" topic, even for superstitious folks.

So... can anyone explain what the process is to secure playoff tickets?

My best understanding is below:
Once the initial playoff games are announced, a date is set for when the tickets will be available. Once that day/time comes, the initial options for securing tickets if you're not a season ticket holder are to call the ticket office and/or to use an online ordering system via gobison.com. Regardless of the method used, the tickets are likely to go fast, so one will probably need to be trying the second tickets are available.

Then, assuming we win and continue to play at home, each week the same process is repeated for each successive playoff game.

If I am unable to secure tickets this way, I'd be subject to the after-market options, potentially with significant markups from face value, right?

P.S. I watched the Bison play at TCF a couple years ago and watch or listen religiously each week, but I haven't been to a game in the Fargodome since 1996. I may finally have an opportunity to be in the Fargo area this playoff season for a game or two, and I don't want to miss my chance to experience the environment. It is obviously very different than back in '96!