Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Make this Happen

Default Re: Let's Make this Happen

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTyem View Post
    Wow,Im speechless..................... Simply,Speechless ThankYou for all the support and kind words and such................. Im in a Fog state,but I just have to keep on.............. Life is always today,not yesterday,and not tomorrow............ So Im just Living for Today and hoping for tomorrow :'(
    My condolences to you and your family.

I think finding 2 tix for the handicap area and then another one for Josh Brocks former player will be the hardest.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    "We All From Africa"

NDSUFan - I just sent you a PM... please glance when time.

Justin ~ Take Care & know that your Bison friends are here for you!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    Yesterday Justin Meroneks sister passed away. Justin has been a big fan of Brocks and is apart of the Bison family, yes I know peoole have shared many words and differences with Justin in the past but let's move on and put it past us. Not only was it Justins sister but his nephews mother a former player with Brock in highschool. So I hope we can come together and raise some money to get Justin and his nephew to a playoff game for Brocks last run. I know its not going to be easy for tickets and everything else but this would mean a lot for the two of them. Brock is also very close to his sister considering a friend/family.

Need:
    Tickets
    Hotel
    Gas
    And some food money

here is his paypal if you would like to directly send money: Justintyem@yahoo.com
    Make sure you have access to tickets before making plans.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

That's the big thing is tickets. Would he be able to go in standing room only or just the handicap area. We obviously won't know until playoff time for tickets I'd assume? Im trying to round up enough money for them and if we can't make it happen each person would get their money back.

"We All From Africa"

That's the big thing is tickets. Would he be able to go in standing room only or just the handicap area. We obviously won't know until playoff time for tickets I'd assume? Im trying to round up enough money for them and if we can't make it happen each person would get their money back.

In for a 100 if we get enough tickets will happen
    sorry Justin
    TRUST THE PROCESS

That's the big thing is tickets. Would he be able to go in standing room only or just the handicap area.
    Well, this was my experience as we have a special needs child in the family. The accessible tickets were sold-out in a flash, so this family used SRO tickets, and the w/c person was pushed up to the front of this area. As soon as there was an available seat in the accessible area, they went & occupied that space. All they needed was SRO tickets to make this happen. Now, as far as Josh (the nephew, correct ?) goes... would he like to sit in row A, Section 9 with us? If so, we would love to have him.

P.S. Just spoke with NDSUFan & we can get 2 more tickets. One accessible ticket would be ideal...
    but if not, just a ticket to get thru the door... & of course a ticket for his wife.
    Last edited by bisonfanette; 11-01-2013 at 10:56 PM.

I know Justin and Josh have a lot going on right now, but going to make sure that weekend will work if not maybe we fan have them come for senior day. If we can't get accessible seating for Justin hopefully we can find a ticket just to get in the door and can be by the standing room only.
    So we have one ticket for Josh then.

Thanks for the help everyone

"We All From Africa"

We going with the first playoff game or the USD game?

"Didn't I show you things you've never done before..."
    https://youtu.be/t3JJb9cjGOk

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In for contributing money.