Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: First Half 2013 Season Favorite Moments

Default Re: First Half 2013 Season Favorite Moments

Quote Originally Posted by bison72 View Post
    Hey bisonville,
    meeting ppl are great moments for me and hopefully I'm welcomed in the bisonville family!
    WELCOME 72! If you've met CAS, you're onto a great start!
    Re: Moments ~ Everything about the K-State experience: the heat, the fans, the team, & the DRIVE! ~
    ~ Pizza at Sammys ~ members of the fb team on the Game Day Stage ~

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Re: Moments ~ Everything about the K-State experience: the heat, the fans, the team, & the DRIVE! ~
    ~ Pizza at Sammys ~ members of the fb team on the Game Day Stage ~, Sitting by Bisonteacher
    FIFY........
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by grizlandbisonfan View Post
    The Bison are now 8-0 on what will hopefully be a 15-game schedule and I'm personally tired reading the discussion of moving up to FBS, mock playoff brackets, dance team debacles as we're in the midst of history. Help me remember the highlights from what is hopefully one notch past the half way point of our season.

For me, three moments come to mind from the K-state game as my favorite. The Dudzik punt return, Heagle's brick wall stick of their tightend, and Luecke doing his Leevon impression with the one handed Hubert shoulder slam.
    agree with the dudzik return. jensen backing into the end zone. some of the big hits from the indiana state game. beck jumping over the ksu guy. pretty much any play on the final drive vs ksu. ojuri big run vs ksu

~ Pizza at Sammys ~ members of the fb team on the Game Day Stage ~and meeting the Devil incarnate.....(some tall fat guy with no hair and cheap glasses),
    myp........................

To date the Bison have held K-State to over a 100 less rushing yards than any other team they have played. Also tied with TX for lowest point total allowed at 21. ButtBig12!
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

I've watched the K-State replay four times. The drive of course and Ojuri's big run( not Sam himself but the coaches and players sprinting down the sidelines trailing the play). Both goosebumpers.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Sitting by Bisonteacher
    We may be deterring a bit from Football Moments, but I'd have to admit, that a Special Bison Highlight was sitting by you (fighting with you, ignoring you, disagreeing with you, rolling my eyes at you, & telling you that you are wrong) while sitting in row A, on Game Day as Zach Vraa (from Inver Grove Hts) made td after td. Ya... that was a good moment, & one that I'd like to repeat! Too bad you don't have tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion;784860 [I
    ~ and meeting the Devil incarnate..... (some tall fat guy with no hair and cheap glasses)[/I]
    Of course, of course, meeting you was a "monumentous" moment! But I don't think of you as the "epitome of evil" at all. (Devil incarnate) Rather more Jim Carrey Grinch-Like! You know, the Tall Balding Green Creature (with a bit of a tummy) who hates Christmas. Similar to Izzy, who doesn't seem to be too fond of marriage!?!

Of course, of course, meeting you was a "monumentous" moment! But I don't think of you as the "epitome of evil" at all. (Devil incarnate) Rather more Jim Carrey Grinch-Like! You know, the Tall Balding Green Creature (with a bit of a tummy) who hates Christmas. Similar to Izzy, who doesn't seem to be too fond of marriage!?!
    I'm still waiting for my cyber spanking from last week's transgression.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    I'm still waiting for my cyber spanking from last week's transgression.
    Wow, take this convo to match.com