Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: First Half 2013 Season Favorite Moments

Default Re: First Half 2013 Season Favorite Moments

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Gal View Post
    There you go.....the big idea for getting TOHBTC more publicity!! Put Izzy in a dunking booth (full of Jim Beam and Coke), charge $5.00 per throw and and all proceeds go to Justintyme fund. We can put posters all over the West lot, have the Gold Star Band be the Pied Piper and lead tailgaters to the prime spot. We can have the Dance Team perform in front of the booth (with free front row standing room for their parents) and help scoop Izzy out of the tank after each dunk. We could possibly even get a radio station of Izzy's choice to do live remote from TOHBTC tailgating to promote. We'll just need a snazzy title and tag line to intrigue and fire up the masses.
    Great idea! Unfortunately, I don't think the Dome Nazis would go for it (see rule 13 of the NDSU Tailgating Policy):

13. Drinking games (included but not limited to beer pong), and the use of devices intended to accelerate the consumption of alcohol (including but not limited to funnels or beer pongs) are prohibited.

And I imagine the "Drunk Tank", while for a great cause, would probably be considered taboo...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

There you go.....the big idea for getting TOHBTC more publicity!! Put Izzy in a dunking booth (full of Jim Beam and Coke), charge $5.00 per throw and and all proceeds go to Justintyme fund. We can put posters all over the West lot, have the Gold Star Band be the Pied Piper and lead tailgaters to the prime spot. We can have the Dance Team perform in front of the booth (with free front row standing room for their parents) and help scoop Izzy out of the tank after each dunk. We could possibly even get a radio station of Izzy's choice to do live remote from TOHBTC tailgating to promote. We'll just need a snazzy title and tag line to intrigue and fire up the masses.
    PERFECT BisonGal! Great idea! Just splendid! In addition, Izzy can donate what he owes me for tickets to the UNI game!

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Great idea! Unfortunately, I don't think the Dome Nazis would go for it (see rule 13 of the NDSU Tailgating Policy):

13. Drinking games (included but not limited to beer pong), and the use of devices intended to accelerate the consumption of alcohol (including but not limited to funnels or beer pongs) are prohibited.

And I imagine the "Drunk Tank", while for a great cause, would probably be considered taboo...
    Ah......good point, good point. We could go with alternate plan and have the lovely ladies from the Northern attend as guests and form a spanking line for Izzy. We could charge $5 a head to watch.

We'll just need a snazzy title and tag line to intrigue and fire up the masses.
    "Beam" me DOWN Scottie.

-I will not do this unless I can be naked