Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison getting a little love from Cat fans

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Bison getting a little love from Cat fans

I guess we have garnered some out of state respect along the way Too bad we can't do playoffs and a bowl game. see "This game is the season, what kind of team do we have?" http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=173&f=2670&t=12255351

Default Re: Bison getting a little love from Cat fans

From what I have seen, K-State fans are a friendly reasonable fan base (always a few exceptions of course as with all fan bases). They are pretty good sports.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They are very classy, starting right from their head coach right down to their fans.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

im sure it wont be long before some our very best internet tough guy Bison fans make it over there to muck it all up
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    im sure it wont be long before some our very best internet tough guy Bison fans make it over there to muck it all up
    Please don't give them ideas. Hopefully I won't regret sharing this.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Please don't give them ideas. Hopefully I won't regret sharing this.
    links to threads about NDSU is giving them ideas, I was just predicting the inevitable

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    links to threads about NDSU is giving them ideas, I was just predicting the inevitable
    I'm just not even going to worry about it. I cant control peoples actions and why should others miss out on something good in fear of what some "bison" troll might do. They probably find those threads long before I do anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    I'm just not even going to worry about it. I cant control peoples actions and why should others miss out on something good in fear of what some "bison" troll might do. They probably find those threads long before I do anyways.

lol, yeah I know I meant to put one of these after that post

Stan Weber, KSU's radio color man, is on 810 sports radio in KC a couple times a week. It seems every time he's on, he gives props to NDSU. Not once has he talked about us as a lucky FCS team for beating them....He has had nothing but good to say when he talks about us and loves the way we play the game.

Last week he was talking about the KSU scheduling philosophy for non-conference games and he said something to the effect of: KSU needs to get back to scheduling an easy FCS game, "but not North Dakota State....that's not an FCS team" and a couple other lower tier DI teams to ease the young players into the program.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    KSU needs to get back to scheduling an easy FCS game, "but not North Dakota State....that's not an FCS team"
    That is so incredibly cool!