Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: USD coach is a classy gentleman.

Default USD coach is a classy gentleman.

In contrast to a certain coach from Youngstown.

Not just because he was so gracious after losing big to NDSU, but because in every interview he seems so humble, honest, and candid.

Without a doubt my second favorite coach in the MVFC.

I hope USD appreciates what they have with Joe Glenn. He really is a class act.

Default Re: USD coach is a classy gentleman.

Did I hear correctly that he said in a post game interview when referring to NDSU "They shook us down and then they stole our lunch money" ?
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    Did I hear correctly that he said in a post game interview when referring to NDSU "They shook us down and then they stole our lunch money" ?
    You did. I lol'd.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He also said he felt like he led his team straight into a buzz saw.
    I said this in the D-bag thread, but I think USD's coach is top notch. Always cool, calm, and collected.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

I watched my recording of the game last night...He was smiling and laughing with Bohl both times they shock hands (right before and right after the game). Glenn is a pretty good guy.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I watched my recording of the game last night...He was smiling and laughing with Bohl both times they shock hands (right before and right after the game). Glenn is a pretty good guy.
    Did they have these???

Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Seems like a great guy. Perhaps a replacement for Oakland's badass super cool basketball coach since they are not in our league anymore?

Appreciate the honesty and lack of coach speak. Just tells us how he sees it.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Peeps gotta remember that Coach Glenn has been around a long time. I remember going back and forth with him a bit when I played. Wolford could do well to spend some time with Glenn IMO. Glenn has been around the block a time or two, and seen just about everything.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I remember laughing after last year's game when someone asked him, "What was the turning point of the game?" and he responded with "When thee Bison got off the bus."

I think Coach Glenn has changed, a bit. I remember him being a bit of a hot head when coaching Northern Colorado when I was in college. Seems to me he must have learned to control that and direct it in a more positive direction.

That quote he made in Sioux Falls last year was priceless.