Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian Dudzik

Default Christian Dudzik

Christian has played outstanding football the last two games. Today's two punt returns against ISU was exciting to watch. One really notices the speed when he's out in the open. He had some really nice fakes and let the blockers block on the returns. Great job Christian.

Default Re: Christian Dudzik

He's really standing out in the secondary too. He's stepped up his game and is covering really well. He said after the UNI game (I think) that the secondary just flat out needs to play better. He sure put his money where his mouth is. Thanks for being an inspiring leader Christian!!

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2
    You Gotsta Love Those BISON!

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    Christian has played outstanding football the last two games. Today's two punt returns against ISU was exciting to watch. One really notices the speed when he's out in the open. He had some really nice fakes and let the blockers block on the returns. Great job Christian.
    Props to Dudzik and he's such a perfectionist on the post game show he says he missed 2 tackles and said the defensive secondary needs to work on some things!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

He played a great game for sure!

The nice thing is that he is back next year.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There was one return where I believe it was him who took a jump that flipped him over. I held my breath on that one. I will have to watch the game again but it wasn't worth the risk. He had a hell of a good game!
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Are there 2 better safeties in FCS then Dudzik and Heagle? Those 2 are awesome!

I really like this kid. Exciting player to watch.

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I like the fact that he dropped the first punt then ran for a TD then followed it up with catching the ball with a 360 turn then running for another TD.

Gotta admit the flip in the air was a little scary. That was probably the best hit that ISUb had all day on a Bison player.

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Are there 2 better safeties in FCS then Dudzik and Heagle? Those 2 are awesome!
    Don't forget Shepherd too....definitely a position of strength for the Bison.