Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The "Real Deal" Brock Jensen

Default Re: The "Real Deal" Brock Jensen

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Brock is the best pro-style QB to have ever played at NDSU.

Jeff (Bentrim) is the best non pro-style QB to have ever played at NDSU.

Their athleticism, competitiveness, intelligence and will to win are/were equal IMO.

They both just had the "It" factor!!
    And that it is hard to find

I was wondering who in D-1 had more career wins. Apparently, Kellen Moore went 50-3 at Boise State. I don't know if there are anymore out there with 48+ or not.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I was wondering who in D-1 had more career wins. Apparently, Kellen Moore went 50-3 at Boise State. I don't know if there are anymore out there with 48+ or not.

kellen more is #1, colt mccoy is #2 with 47

Imagine if bill fette hadn't blown the non fumble. Brock Jensen would have had 17-0 (considering they won the semi and chipper) playoff record a full season+ of perfection in playoffs not that 14-1 is anything to sneeze at in itself.

Sent from my HTC8x Windows Phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Every great Bison QB has their place in Bison history. Bentrim, Feeney, Walker, amoung others all had their place in history. But when you look at the teams he beat, the number of wins, the fact that he holds, I think, every record a QB can hold in NDSU history; Brock Jensen is not only the greatest QB in NDSU history but in DIAA/FCS history.

This here.

There have been some great NDSU QBs but Brock is w/o question the best Bison QB.