Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana v. NDSU on ESPN

Default Re: Montana v. NDSU on ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Well, it would be the only college game that weekend!! So there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Odda are they dont have a show unless its a preview show

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    If it wasn't a espn game i would agree with you. And i also don't think ndsu would be the only game that day. Last time this was brought up the discussion was along the lines of bracket buster philosophy in matching up teams who wouldn't usually play each other in regular season and make a whole lineup of games from it

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm going to start making GameDay signs just in case.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Isn't it always a "preview" show the first week? Also, they can review the last years teams and give thoughts/predictions for year to come just like they do the first Gameday every year.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Better opening game for the Bison...compared to opening with Iowa State. It's a new team.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Isn't it always a "preview" show the first week? Also, they can review the last years teams and give thoughts/predictions for year to come just like they do the first Gameday every year.

I didn't realize that. That would be amazing

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

this would be better than Georgia Southerns playoff game last year.

There will be all kinds of blue seats because the rich cabin people will no show...
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

If there was a game day take 2 it would be twice the size. Kind of like the national championship take 2. Once the word gets out...

Where is a link to validate this rumor?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt