Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana v. NDSU on ESPN

Default Re: Montana v. NDSU on ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    Many people regret things that seemed like a good idea at the time.

That's what your parents told me.
    It was a good idea.

The game will be in Fargo, and the date will probably be switched to accommodate espn. It's good & interesting news.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    If the starter of a thread (here, me) could go back and delete and shut down the whole thing, I would do it right now!!!
    CAS I'm glad you started this, I had a thread ready to go on this last week Monday, and decided to wait until someone official let the cat out of the bag. I can't imagine what the backlash would have been if if have started this based on an anonymous source (a good one)!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    At least we have a better shot at getting a Saturday playoff game on ESPNU this year. If we don't, would any of you be more willing to play on Friday night on ESPN Jr. with the added exposure or would rather host a game on Saturday and get stuck on espn3/gameplan?
    As someone who isnt typically able to go to home games, I'd much rather have it on friday on the Jr. It also just looks alot better actually being on "ESPN".. even if it is on the Jr. Alot more impressive than saying we were on ESPN 3 or gameplan. reaches alot more recruits as well. HOWEVER... If I'm at the game... Id rather have it on saturday with the full tailgate etc. Although, night games are insanely awesome as well.

Idk, There really isnt a negative to either option. I think Friday night on the Jr is better overall for the PROGRAM. Saturday on ESPN the ocho, is better for fans directly in fargo.

Take your pick, Neither is wrong. I think Id rather do ESPN 2 on friday though

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    No I think we should go to the worlds largest stadium located in North Korea. Rungnado May Day Stadium holds 150,000 people. I would imagine the North Koreans would love the economic impact of North Dakota. They may even invite us back every year!

We could have Dennis Rodman do the coin toss

How much is a round trip to North Korea and back?

Great! GT just tweeted a request for Bison fans to quit contacting that nut-job North Korean dictator regarding the lack of porta-potties in that tailgate lot. Also, props to the Alumni Association who just sent out an email about the tailgating arrangements:

Tailgating for the Montana/NDSU game to be held in North Korea will be on a first come, first served basis. The North Korean tailgate rigs consist of bicycles, rickshaws and old military tanks. The tailgate spots are 24 inches x 48 inches. Each spot will cost you 100 chon, which equates to one won....approximately 3 American cents. In other words, you'll need an @$$load of tailgate spots but if you bring a dollar you should be covered. The porta-potty facilities are that big river you see next to the stadium.
    Finally, fly all the Bison flags you want but NO, I repeat, NO American flags are allowed for this tailgate.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Great! GT just tweeted a request for Bison fans to quit contacting that nut-job North Korean dictator regarding the lack of porta-potties in that tailgate lot. Also, props to the Alumni Association who just sent out an email about the tailgating arrangements:
    Will we all be wearing yellow? I mean gold? I mean...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Will we all be wearing yellow? I mean gold? I mean...
    You should be fine with your usual flamboyance......I heard the North Korean leader loves weirdos like yourself.

North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    This thread amazes me. Some how it has evolved into playing in Missoula, then the Twin Cities.....all for a $4M payday. Good grief Bison fans......
    Fine Laramie it is....it is half way, sort of...

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    This thread amazes me. Some how it has evolved into playing in Missoula, then the Twin Cities.....all for a $4M payday. Good grief Bison fans......
    No kidding. What the hell is going on?
    I heard that it's going to be in Fargo then Missoula and it will alternate to be a best of 7 series. NDSU will make $8 million dollars for each home game it host, 1/2 paid in large unmarked bills and the remainder in a personal money order. The championship game will be held in the Minneapolis and the winner will be name #1 champion of football champs.

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    You should be fine with your usual flamboyance......I heard the North Korean leader loves weirdos like yourself.

Get your facts together! Cigars are off limits to The Tranmeister per specific instructions by his Mrs.!

The rest seems to fit however.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    No kidding. What the hell is going on?
    I heard that it's going to be in Fargo then Missoula and it will alternate to be a best of 7 series. NDSU will make $8 million dollars for each home game it host, 1/2 paid in large unmarked bills and the remainder in a personal money order. The championship game will be held in the Minneapolis and the winner will be name #1 champion of football champs.
    All from a really good source, no doubt...