Page 80 of 455 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Didn't we score on a TE seam pass in Brookings?
    Yep, and its been very rare compared to years past! Because it worked last weekend so well, would hate to see it more than once a game vs. 4-5 seam routes a game in years past. Our tight ends are under used and Im betting if that changes so will the offensive results. Check back in a week! A big loss opens a lot of in-house discussion, Im betting Tight End use moving forward is one to change.

I guess for me I'm willing to let Easton show me over the next few games how much criticism he deserves. I've realized over the last couple days that most of my frustrations with Stick where directly related to the poor play calling by the coaching staff. While I do think he is way late on most of his throws I'm most upset at the OC for not believing in this teams ability to run the damn ball when it was clearly working.

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Except those same problems from the JMU game showed up last week with a much weaker defense...
    My first instinct to your post was that the jacks studied the film from the jmu game to devise their plan but then it seemed that they beat us with a different style of play. the jack's don't have a running back like jmu did last year and no ped suspensions up comming

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    This^^^^^^ How much are the coaches saying "don't do this or don't do that so you don't get hurt". Just let him play football. I felt some of Brock's struggles his junior year stemmed from the same thing. We weren't comfortable with our backup situation and limited Brock at times as well.
    Wait, so now we weren't happy with Carson Wentz as a backup? Lol d'ohk. I've heard it all in this thread now.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I for one am still on the Easton Stick bandwagon. Never thought of getting off either.
    C'mon.........Nobody is buying your choirboy act anymore.

Everyone on this board should read Kolpack's article in today's Forum about social media and it's impact on players.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    I felt some of Brock's struggles his junior year stemmed from the same thing. We weren't comfortable with our backup situation and limited Brock at times as well.
    We weren't comfortable with Carson Wentz???

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    We weren't comfortable with Carson Wentz???
    maybe not at a redshirt freshman?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Wait, so now we weren't happy with Carson Wentz as a backup? Lol d'ohk. I've heard it all in this thread now.
    lol, i just responded the same thing..my god people are stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    maybe not at a redshirt freshman?
    BS, they said all along he could have been playing