Page 8 of 455 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    Wasn't Easton's last NDSU visit on Sept 21? Is that Dom is talking about?
    I don't.believe so. I took his tweet and BMB mention to mean ndsu only had a chance with these guys because of KSU win and/or gameday. I think ndsu gets these guys based on previous years performance matched with who else had offered. Now if they can get McDermott Vai, John Jackson, or the Tampa Robinson kids i think his point would be valid.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Haha let Carr wallow in his sdsu decision.

I thinkDoms comments on ksu win and gameday being the reason these kids verballed is off base. I get his point and when they get some FL, AZ or Kansas city area kids that statement will be accurate. The only offer that was concerning was Akron and he eliminated them early.
    Absolutely. That's why I chuckled when his coach said he made up his mind before k state. You were spot on. I think it may have made the decision easier though. We've been doing well in Nebraska for several years

I think the impact will show when we can start getting players from Florida or further away. Heck Pierre Tucker signed because he wanted a RING! Everyone wants a ring! Not to mention a playoff game visit / atmosphere inspires anyone who really loves football

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

The kid looks very good. Should be fun to watch how it all plays out.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I think the impact will show when we can start getting players from Florida or further away. Heck Pierre Tucker signed because he wanted a RING! Everyone wants a ring! Not to mention a playoff game visit / atmosphere inspires anyone who really loves football
    like where, Cuba?

finally watched the video... kid is impressive looks like he is part of a similar offensive scheme that NDSU has (in my limited offensive scheme knowledge!). A lot of QB runs and west coast offense passing, but can air it out for the deep ball.

I would guess he would red shirt next year to give Wentz the chance to prove himself his junior year and he would backup Wentz senior year, if he doesn't steal his job outright?

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    finally watched the video... kid is impressive looks like he is part of a similar offensive scheme that NDSU has (in my limited offensive scheme knowledge!). A lot of QB runs and west coast offense passing, but can air it out for the deep ball.

I would guess he would red shirt next year to give Wentz the chance to prove himself his junior year and he would backup Wentz senior year, if he doesn't steal his job outright?
    Whaoooo! Slow down there. Yes, he is good in HS, but a lot has to be proven before he ever takes a snap at the collegiate level. Like Neil said earlier, we have heard the proclamation of the second coming of Christ before. He has to prove it on the field before this Bison fan becomes a true believer.

With that said, he looks like he could be a future star. I hope it happens.

Welcome to Bisonation, Easton!

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    like where, Cuba?
    I was thinking we need to start a pipeline to Kenya. Have you seen the Kenyans run in the Olympics? F A S T

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Whaoooo! Slow down there. Yes, he is good in HS, but a lot has to be proven before he ever takes a snap at the collegiate level. Like Neil said earlier, we have heard the proclamation of the second coming of Christ before. He has to prove it on the field before this Bison fan becomes a true believer.
    True, but Wentz has yet to prove his worth over a full game yet also so... it goes both ways. What we've seen is a pretty small sample size although he has proven to be capable in that small size so he definitely has the advantage. I put the big "if" in there. I was just wondering where he would fall in relation to Wentz, McGinnis, and Davis

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I was thinking we need to start a pipeline to Kenya. Have you seen the Kenyans run in the Olympics? F A S T
    Crazy speed, right concept, wrong school.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    True, but Wentz has yet to prove his worth over a full game yet also so... it goes both ways. What we've seen is a pretty small sample size although he has proven to be capable in that small size so he definitely has the advantage. I put the big "if" in there. I was just wondering where he would fall in relation to Wentz, McGinnis, and Davis
    Weve also had a few players-QB who were highly touted and are no longer on the team. There will be some attrition. Its expected when some see there is no possibility of playing time.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."