Page 56 of 455 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

Easton, Easton, Easton, Easton! Can't wait to get this train rolling down the tracks and see who has the guts to try and stop the 2016 Bison!
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Do people forget that Easton was probably the highest rated recruit we have got. Some of the comments make it sound like he doesn't deserve the job. He did a great job filling in as a redshirt freshman and without him who knows if there would have been a five peat. No one can expect any other qb to fill carsons shoes

Fixed your post.

Easton Stick is the man and will lead the Bison team to another successful season. All the hard work by players, coaches and staff will great again. Enjoy the ride we have been on and the continuation of the ride.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Easton Stick fucking rules.
    The kid is a stud clearly but if I was you guys I would worry about the coaches getting too in love with his legs and him breaking down as the season goes on. He's a gifted runner but at the end of the day he's the QB and needs to be healthy for the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Easton Stick fucking rules.
    hey, hey, hey............easy on the language.
    I would have gone with...........

Easton Stick is so cool he should take a picture of a kitten snuggling around a hot chick's tits and then police the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    The kid is a stud clearly but if I was you guys I would worry about the coaches getting too in love with his legs and him breaking down as the season goes on. He's a gifted runner but at the end of the day he's the QB and needs to be healthy for the playoffs.
    Tre Roberson handled it just fine?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    On the other hand, it seems like every QB injury back to Steve Walker's knee against SIU happened on called pass plays... granted, Steve took off running on the play but he wasn't a natural runner.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Another thing to remember is that we won 3 national championships with a QB that didn't have the biggest arm. Brock was just flat out a winner, he played within himself, and he minimized his mistakes (except for the occasional sideline pass that went for a pick 6) to put us in the best position to win a lot of ball games. I don't think we as a fan base should be doing any comparisons with Easton and Carson, two different players. Easton just needs to go out and win ball games any way he can, that'll be good enough for me.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Well, seriously nitpicking the kid that is undefeated as a Sophomore, any other team losing their #1 QB is done might win a couple but I doubt anyone has made it to a Championship game on the shoulders of their Freshman #2 QB

Insane

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    ....Ohio State ring a bell? Except they did it with a #3 qb.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    ....Ohio State ring a bell? Except they did it with a #3 qb.
    FCS there bud, im not talking about the semi pro leagues. I guess I should have clarified that, did any FCS team go thru a PLAYOFF and half a regular season undefeated to make the NC game on the shoulders of their #2 QB

but yes what OSU did was impressive just a different deal imo
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant