Page 51 of 455 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Easton reminds me of Rich Gannon and I don't know why. Regarding arm strength who would be a good comparison?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    For some reason, I see a little bit of Joe Montana in him.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    For some reason, I see a little bit of Joe Montana in him.
    Steve Walker reminded me of Super Joe.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Easton reminds me of Rich Gannon and I don't know why. Regarding arm strength who would be a good comparison?

Right now he still has to load up for the deeper throws. He is going to get even scarier as he physically develops and gets stronger. Throwing will get easier for him over the next couple of years and those harder or deeper throws he is loading up for now will be quick release defensive back killers come his last couple of years. My bottom line it is tough to compare his arm strength with anyone because he is still developing physically. I would say he is a lot like Bridgewater right now with great touch on the shorter throws and needing time to throw deep.

At 6-2 and over 200 lbs and growing, he could end up being a strong armed shorter guy like Cutler. Most of the guys in the NFL with the big gun rep are 6-6 and taller. If he gets to having an arm compared to Cutler, that would be awesome. He has already shown he won't have a head compared to his. I do like the Montana comparisons now too, because he wasn't known for having a huge throwing arm, he just made throws he could make and made them count. A lot of things Alex Smith had going for him coming out of college, as well.

Cutler has a cannon. Bridgewater, Montana, Fitzpatrick, Alex Smith etc is what I was thinking

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Someone mentioned to me the other day that he apparently has put on 8 pounds or so in the spring? I know his legs looked much more filled out when I saw him at the spring game.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    Someone mentioned to me the other day that he apparently has put on 8 pounds or so in the spring? I know his legs looked much more filled out when I saw him at the spring game.
    He is 221 according to gobison.com

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He is 221 according to gobison.com

Do you happen to remember what he was last season?
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Do you happen to remember what he was last season?

Here's a little 'Carson affect' for Easton

http://www.foxsports.com/college-foo...t-picks-050216
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

He looked like a LB'er at the spring game. Very thick legs.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.