Page 49 of 455 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    Bump!

I'm just as excited as the next guy about Carson and his future in the NFL, but it's the Easton Stick show at QB now and I'm flat fired up to see how he handles being #1. Gotta love the fact he's got 8 games under his belt and he can learn from those games and play faster than last year. Should be another exciting season with this tremendous young man under center.
    Agreed...and I can't wait for Bison football to dominate the discussion board.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Such confidence and poise as a freshman! I loved the way he handled himself in interviews. One can't help but like this young man!

I suspect the team already looks to him as a leader, based on the way they rallied around him last year. I am so excited to see what this season brings!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanAnn View Post
    Such confidence and poise as a freshman! I loved the way he handled himself in interviews. One can't help but like this young man!

I suspect the team already looks to him as a leader, based on the way they rallied around him last year. I am so excited to see what this season brings!
    I'll never forget heading to TCF to see that 2011 Gopher game, not knowing if Brock was going to make that next "jump" in play. And disappoint, he did not; it was the Marcus/Brock/Smith show all day.

Hope I can say the same against Iowa.......I'd love to have another 4 year starter.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I'll never forget heading to TCF to see that 2011 Gopher game, not knowing if Brock was going to make that next "jump" in play. And disappoint, he did not; it was the Marcus/Brock/Smith show all day.

Hope I can say the same against Iowa.......I'd love to have another 4 year starter.
    I know it was more scrimmage than an actual game, but what I saw from Easton during the Spring Game gives me a lot of confidence in him making the next step. In fact, he might have skipped a few steps since Frisco.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Starting half the season last year could have been a blessing in disguise.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Starting half the season last year could have been a blessing in disguise.
    Absolutely! Kid would have been a redshirt sophomore with zero real game experience under his belt.

Instead he strated 8 games, got an extra 10 weeks practicing with the first team, and lead the team to some huge victories both on the road, in the playoffs, and in some big time pressure situations. Also really shined in dealing with the media for a young guy.

This upcoming year will be about going from good to great. (Vs not knowing what we have )

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Definitely pumped for Stick! Now try and wrap your head around this fact. If Stick wins 14 games a year until he graduates, he'll have 50 wins under his belt... 50!!! Who the hell would have ever thought Brock's record could be in jeopardy, let alone someone from NDSU???
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Definitely pumped for Stick! Now try and wrap your head around this fact. If Stick wins 14 games a year until he graduates, he'll have 50 wins under his belt... 50!!! Who the hell would have ever thought Brock's record could be in jeopardy, let alone someone from NDSU???
    Lol. I love this fanbase. And this team, that this can even be a conversation.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    2015 - 8 wins
    2016 - 14-1 six peat
    2017 14-1 seven peat
    2018 14-1 minimum eight peat

50 wins so odds are we need 1 undefeated season in there. Dont we get Oregon?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Oregon is 2020 irrc.