Page 420 of 455 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Welp Daniel got fucking 360 no scope rekt on a blitz up the middle so now Easton is in. Would be sweet if it was for the rest of the game
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Welp Daniel got fucking 360 no scope rekt on a blitz up the middle so now Easton is in. Would be sweet if it was for the rest of the game
    Watching Daniel behind center is what I imagine it'd look like if we used Lake's remaining eligibility.

Stick in to end half. Daniel looking like he's setting up an excuse his hand has been hurt to explain why he's so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Watching Daniel behind center is what I imagine it'd look like if we used Lake's remaining eligibility.
    Watching Daniel reminds of the Bison offense with Zeb

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I think a lot of people are being knee-jerky with Easton, saying he should start…

But he has so much poise when the backups and 3rd stringers are crumbling around him that he really does deserve to get first team reps. Kid is so cool under pressure
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

I think a lot of people are being knee-jerky with Easton, saying he should start…

But he has so much poise when the backups and 3rd stringers are crumbling around him that he really does deserve to get first team reps. Kid is so cool under pressure
    Whoa whoa whoa, not start but definitely a better backup than Daniel.

It Easton isn’t the back up for the chargers he surely will be somewhere.

Maybe won’t even have to leave LA.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A lot of the buzz before was that Daniel will get the job even though Easton is “probably” a better qb. How fucking stupid is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    A lot of the buzz before was that Daniel will get the job even though Easton is “probably” a better qb. How fucking stupid is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It would be tough for Easton but it’s a business and if the coach thinks that having Daniel serve as a mentor to Herbert is better than having a better backup it is what it is. The shoe might be on the other foot for Easton in 5 years.

Especially when the league incentivizes losing with better draft picks, when a teams starter does go down teams usually go into tank mode and having a worse backup probably isn’t that bad for them.

Like others have said, he’ll end up somewhere. The Chargers reserve linemen are so bad we’ve been watching him run for his life every preseason since he got there. Maybe another team wouldn’t be such a bad thing for him.
    *one day later*

It would be tough for Easton but it’s a business and if the coach thinks that having Daniel serve as a mentor to Herbert is better than having a better backup it is what it is. The shoe might be on the other foot for Easton in 5 years.

Especially when the league incentivizes losing with better draft picks, when a teams starter does go down teams usually go into tank mode and having a worse backup probably isn’t that bad for them.

Like others have said, he’ll end up somewhere. The Chargers reserve linemen are so bad we’ve been watching him run for his life every preseason since he got there. Maybe another team wouldn’t be such a bad thing for him.
    Easton will have a nice football career before becoming the AD at NDSU