Page 419 of 455 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    With COVID still a thing, I think it is actually risky for teams to keep less than two QB’s. Wasn’t last year when The Broncos had to play a guy at QB with literally no experience?
    You're thinking of the Cowboys and the nooch

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 08-23-2021 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Who has the better odds of starting an NFL game week 18? Stick or Wentz?
    Wentz gets hurt all the time and he make a "personal decision." My money is on Stick.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Chargers o-line looked weak last night. I'm wondering if Easton's experience working with the o-line number twos against the d-line number ones gave him the skills to deal with the pressure. There was the safety and the sacks, but it didn't seem to throw him off.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    The Chargers o-line looked weak last night. I'm wondering if Easton's experience working with the o-line number twos against the d-line number ones gave him the skills to deal with the pressure. There was the safety and the sacks, but it didn't seem to throw him off.
    On the safety he was crushed 1 second after his 3rd step on a 3 step drop. That is the worst of the worst protection when you can't run a 3 step drop.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    On the safety he was crushed 1 second after his 3rd step on a 3 step drop. That is the worst of the worst protection when you can't run a 3 step drop.
    Right. In the presser, he was incredibly gracious to his Oline, saying that he just needs to get rid of the ball more quickly. I don't think that was remotely possible. The defender was there right away.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Right. In the presser, he was incredibly gracious to his Oline, saying that he just needs to get rid of the ball more quickly. I don't think that was remotely possible. The defender was there right away.
    Stick being stick. Guy was always polished in the post game pressers.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Yep, that was so, so well done. Never throw a teammate under the bus.....

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Right. I even remember thinking that he did an amazing job when he was in pressers during his redshirt freshman season. The kid was so dang green but somehow did well in front of the cameras. My 19 year old self would have been a wreck.
    Insert something clever here...

Easton plays in 30 on NFL network. Have there been any updates since he balled out on the 49ers
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Easton plays in 30 on NFL network. Have there been any updates since he balled out on the 49ers
    Sounds like Easton is playing the 2nd half. Similar to the first time he outplayed Daniels.

Unfortunate, I think that means that the Chargers would rather keep Daniel to mentor Herbert although Stick would be a better backup.

Football is a fickle game, gotta give them a reason to not cut you every week I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*