Page 418 of 455 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

At some point I’d love to see what he can do with a regular season start

We are living in a world where there is a statistically non-insignificant chance where about 10% of the starting QBs in the league could be our guys.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    We are living in a world where there is a statistically non-insignificant chance where about 10% of the starting QBs in the league could be our guys.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Who has the better odds of starting an NFL game week 18? Stick or Wentz?

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    After this play by Chase Daniel, Stick is a fucking lock at #2. Actually, looked good enough to be traded for a replacement for a team if their starter gets hurt.
    Yeah, I have to agree with you. Why start Stick unless you really wanted to give him a chance to see what he could do? Then, he plays lights out.....and shows the kind of mobility and skills that are exactly what you want in a backup QB. (ie, a guy who can win you a game in a pinch, and likely to stay healthy doing it) I assume he is also cheaper than Chase, and my understanding is the Chargers can cut Chase for cheap.

With that said, you could also see why they brought in Chase....he was literally coaching Easton on the iPad. That is the definition of a team guy and you quickly realize why he has had a great backup QB career.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Yeah, I have to agree with you. Why start Stick unless you really wanted to give him a chance to see what he could do? Then, he plays lights out.....and shows the kind of mobility and skills that are exactly what you want in a backup QB. (ie, a guy who can win you a game in a pinch, and likely to stay healthy doing it) I assume he is also cheaper than Chase, and my understanding is the Chargers can cut Chase for cheap.

With that said, you could also see why they brought in Chase....he was literally coaching Easton on the iPad. That is the definition of a team guy and you quickly realize why he has had a great backup QB career.
    Stick as Lance's backup in San Fran? Make it happen. Both A+ character team first guys and speak the same QB language.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Stick as Lance's backup in San Fran? Make it happen. Both A+ character team first guys and speak the same QB language.
    I agree with some that Easton may get a shot to start this year via trade after qb injury. He deserves the shot at QB1 somewhere. Looked great

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    I agree with some that Easton may get a shot to start this year via trade after qb injury. He deserves the shot at QB1 somewhere. Looked great
    Get that Matt Flynn money

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    I'd rather him be a starter elsewhere. I think he's certainly capable of that in several teams.
    Insert something clever here...

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

With COVID still a thing, I think it is actually risky for teams to keep less than two QB’s. Wasn’t last year when The Broncos had to play a guy at QB with literally no experience?