Page 389 of 455 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399439 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Hopefully Easton gets a decent shot or his release to get a shot somewhere else. Not a fan of Lynn anyway.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    I think the Charger execs are being honest when they say they're comfortable with Tyrod. Of course, they might still bring in a draft pick to challenge Easton, but that's to be expected. Or, I may be way off base.
    I admit, one more time, I don't know sh#t.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

well i was right and saw this coming

Welcome to Winnipeg Blue Bombers i hope im wrong on that
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    I admit, one more time, I don't know sh#t.
    Been a lot of Oregon QB drafted high that didn’t pan out

Go Easton

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    Been a lot of Oregon QB drafted high that didn’t pan out

Go Easton
    That could be said of many big schools lmao
    College of Business Alumnus

Easton has a shot. The roster is bigger and this is Taylor's last year. Herbert is terribad, Oregon was build to out athlete you. Throws screens on over 20% of his passes, doesn't understand basic route concepts. Whatever bastard system Oregon is running is not a pro style system, there is a lot of feint mano-a-mano for long throws. His throws into tight windows are usually sub par, and he doesn't trust himself. He is a product of Oregon being a machine. Not to say he can't make it in the pros, but he needs a lot of learning. Maybe he will be a quick learner, I can't see him more than Mitch Trubisky like the video says.

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    Easton has a shot. The roster is bigger and this is Taylor's last year. Herbert is terribad, Oregon was build to out athlete you. Throws screens on over 20% of his passes, doesn't understand basic route concepts. Whatever bastard system Oregon is running is not a pro style system, there is a lot of feint mano-a-mano for long throws. His throws into tight windows are usually sub par, and he doesn't trust himself. He is a product of Oregon being a machine. Not to say he can't make it in the pros, but he needs a lot of learning. Maybe he will be a quick learner, I can't see him more than Mitch Trubisky like the video says.
    Isn't Oregon one of those cue card offenses? I can't wait till the NFL starts using those because they have so many of these guys.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post

This may all be true but you don't cut bait on a #6 overall pick in a couple years. NFL execs are way too proud to admit mistakes like that when they do happen.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    This may all be true but you don't cut bait on a #6 overall pick in a couple years. NFL execs are way too proud to admit mistakes like that when they do happen.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    correct answer here. unfortunately
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?