Page 260 of 455 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Losing at everything makes you kinda bitchy.
    My tone on this site has never changed. It’s been nothing but greatness from post #1.

Drafts are perfect internet fodder. Everyone is pretending to know things, for sure, even to the extent of fooling themselves, that they can't possibly know.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    My tone on this site has never changed. It’s been nothing but greatness from post #1.
    Its obvious that you like being around winners. Just think how little life would mean if you had to hang around SS all the time.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Easton probably a 5th-7th round pick.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Easton probably a 5th-7th round pick.
    Well all blocked you.

Lardsin must go!

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The seemingly unlimited stupidity and group think on here is, well, not surprising.
    Bless your cold, cholesterol clogged heart.

The seemingly unlimited stupidity and group think on here is, well, not surprising.
    So if Stick gets drafted are you going to leave here and never come back? And BTW, you won any natties lately?

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    You posted this on the wrong site.
    Their collective Underoos are overly tight right now. A lot of crying why some NDSU fans have invaded their sacred message board.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Stick has a chance, I hear he was invited to the nfl combine. I bet if he does well there it will help him out.

I am biased, but I think taysom hill offensive adjustments by teams, eastons skill set and what I assume is an intelligent individual with high character aligns well to what some teams look for when drafting.

Of course I have been wrong before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Their collective Underoos are overly tight right now. A lot of crying why some NDSU fans have invaded their sacred message board.

Only those of PURE, ARYAN... ahem, I mean... FHAWKER BLOOD!!