Page 235 of 455 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Wow...if Elway likes ES...pretty good endorsement.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Wow...if Elway likes ES...pretty good endorsement.
    Is it really? He has swung and missed on quite a few QBs lately. He took Paxton Lynch in the first round in the 2016 draft and even traded up to get him. He was only in the league for two years.

Would be interesting to see who Fangio picks as his OC. It was expected to be Kubiak, but Elway and him had a “bit” of falling out when John disagreed with Gary about bringing back certain coaches (i.e. Rick Dennison).

In regards to the tenth overall pick, I expect Denver to go O-Line, MLB or DB. I can see Elway using a second round pick or moving back into the late second round to get Easton. A lot of that will probably change once NFL teams get more acquainted with Stick over the next few months and his stock soars.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Is it really? He has swung and missed on quite a few QBs lately. He took Paxton Lynch in the first round in the 2016 draft and even traded up to get him. He was only in the league for two years.
    Until last year, John was making picks based off athleticism and measurements, and hence why Denver is in the pits right now. Last year, someone (probably Kubiak) got to his head and got John to focus on individuals who are great football players. That led to a pretty great draft class. Four of their rookies broke the record for a most yards gained by a rookie quartet. So maybe, John is getting wiser.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I hope Easton gets drafted by the NE Patriots.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

https://twitter.com/broncos/status/1...894960642?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Have a feeling the Easton Stick hype train picks up a bit of steam monday afternoon after the first day of practice for the East West Shrine Game... twitter will be interesting.

Senior Bowl adds junior QB from Buffalo.

Lame.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post

Lame.
    From the one game I watched that involved Buffalo, that guy is nowhere near being NFL-worthy.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post

Lame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    From the one game I watched that involved Buffalo, that guy is nowhere near being NFL-worthy.

6'7" 245. Brock Osweiler 2.0. Just like Brock he'll probably get about 4 opportunities since the NFL coaching egos will keep thinking that they're the ones that can mold a guy his size into an NFL QB.