Page 230 of 455 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    That pas was a thing of beauty but I have also watched many of his throws that the receiver has to slow down or wait for the pass to fall in when he goes long. That will not work at the next level. He needs to have the passes like this be just about all the time. He has the potential it will be interesting if he can harness it.

He is a great college QB it will be interesting if he can translate it to the next level where everything and everyone is faster and windows are a lot smaller to get the ball into.
    Did you read through and watch the other tweets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    That pass was a thing of beauty but I have also watched many of his throws that the receiver has to slow down or wait for the pass to fall in when he goes long. That will not work at the next level. He needs to have the passes like this be just about all the time. He has the potential it will be interesting if he can harness it.

He is a great college QB it will be interesting if he can translate it to the next level where everything and everyone is faster and windows are a lot smaller to get the ball into.
    He got absolutely blitzed on that pass after completing the throw. Easton took some big hits in this game and kept his composure. Landing on his head on his first running play, getting bent over like a pretzel on the play the Eagles called for a review on, and the bomb to Shep. He for sure is the best QB in Bison history.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Hopefully the entire thread shows—good breakdown on Stick/passing ability—> https://twitter.com/ckparrot/status/...960437765?s=21

What doesn’t get shown during this play is how Shepherd breaks away from a DB that was all over him. At the time I started yelling about Pass Interference on the DB covering Darrius, I could see Easton wind up for the throw. At that moment I was trying to figure out who he was throwing to as I didn’t think Shepherd would be able to get to it in time due to being held up. As I finished my thought and watched the ball come down, all I saw was #20 run right in front of me and snag the ball in stride with the DB trying to play catch-up. I wish I paid attention to how Darrius shed the DB.

For reference to where I was standing, here’s a picture from my seating area:

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Shep shoved that little shit out of the way and hit the jets, it was a thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    What doesn’t get shown during this play is how Shepherd breaks away from a DB that was all over him. At the time I started yelling about Pass Interference on the DB covering Darrius, I could see Easton wind up for the throw. At that moment I was trying to figure out who he was throwing to as I didn’t think Shepherd would be able to get to it in time due to being held up. As I finished my thought and watched the ball come down, all I saw was #20 run right in front of me and snag the ball in stride with the DB trying to play catch-up. I wish I paid attention to how Darrius shed the DB.

For reference to where I was standing, here’s a picture from my seating area:

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    FWIW it was a double move. Out and go

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    Out and up with hesitation, and there was enough for illegal contact imo had Shep not ran under the ball.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    I saw isolation video of Shep in one of the game summaries, so It's out there on the interweb.

I go back to the summer after Carson's rookie season when he brought the Eagles receivers to Fargo. Easton spent time throwing and working out with them. There was a noticeable upgrade following that on his footwork, release mechanics and velocity. From my perspective, that was the turning point in Easton's development.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    I saw isolation video of Shep in one of the game summaries, so It's out there on the interweb.

I go back to the summer after Carson's rookie season when he brought the Eagles receivers to Fargo. Easton spent time throwing and working out with them. There was a noticeable upgrade following that on his footwork, release mechanics and velocity. From my perspective, that was the turning point in Easton's development.
    Can’t really disagree but that attribution is tough to assign given the age of the subject. No doubt the opportunity to work with those pro receivers did not hurt though.

For sure though Shep is right - #12 is the GOAT.
    Don't believe everything you think.

https://twitter.com/mattwaldman/stat...793948672?s=21

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Has anyone heard any news as far as Easton signing with an agent or any other draft buzz?
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS