Page 227 of 455 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Absolutely ridiculous that he didn't win and finished 3rd. These voters need to look at the big picture and see that he could have easily had better numbers in a different offense or if our games were closer. He is by far the best player in fcs period. Not sure how burk finished ahead of easton. Easton threw for 1500 more yards had had more total tds.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Absolutely ridiculous that he didn't win and finished 3rd. These voters need to look at the big picture and see that he could have easily had better numbers in a different offense or if our games were closer. He is by far the best player in fcs period. Not sure how burk finished ahead of easton. Easton threw for 1500 more yards had had more total tds.
    They hate us cuz they ain't us. The Montana State fans were not impressed.

Lardsin must go!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not the Hodges kids fault he won. Put up good numbers against some weaker opponents. Is what it is. Fun to see Easton in the conversation since we know he could easily have better numbers but our style of play doesn’t dictate that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Not the Hodges kids fault he won. Put up good numbers against some weaker opponents. Is what it is. Fun to see Easton in the conversation since we know he could easily have better numbers but our style of play doesn’t dictate that

Can't we still make fun of the dumb voters? So this guy won six games? Easton damn near did that in September.

Lardsin must go!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Can't we still make fun of the dumb voters? So this guy won six games? Easton damn near did that in September.
    I don’t have a problem with that. I was hopeful for Easton but didn’t think it would happen. I thought the bigger crime was last year when Strevler didn’t win.

Stick is obviously trash. Time to move on and replace him with someone else.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    The voters know the Bison have a great team and know they play run the ball offense and try to wear you down.They view them as game managers and any avg player can run the machine. The kid that won it put up over 4,000 yards passing at 70.0% completion rate with a ton of touchdowns! Stick has a great won loss record but this is not a team award. What if Stick played in a different system would he have the won loss record. All the finalist had great years but you can't play the if game.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I haven't watched a second of Hodges but looking at his numbers are impressive. He's a career 69% passer, career 7.7 ypa and broke McNair's career passing yards record. Do I think Easton is better? Yes, but I'm not offended that he didn't win.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCityBison View Post
    The voters know the Bison have a great team and know they play run the ball offense and try to wear you down.They view them as game managers and any avg player can run the machine. The kid that won it put up over 4,000 yards passing at 70.0% completion rate with a ton of touchdowns! Stick has a great won loss record but this is not a team award. What if Stick played in a different system would he have the won loss record. All the finalist had great years but you can't play the if game.
    Ill never be impressed to a qb who couldn't take his team to a 24 team playoff and played the likes of shorter. Whom I have never even heard of until I pulled up samfords schedule last night

Probably their way of punishing NDSU.