Page 211 of 455 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sbark View Post
    Did I hear coach k correctly in a post game interview...."Easton is the best qb in ....college football"
    Yes, and I’m not sure if I could argue against him.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

It's crazy he got more attention from a 10 second clip of him not actually playing football than anything he's done in 4 years.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Regardless of outcome, that’s one hell of a throw by Stick and effort by Freeman. Ball travels 60 in air and put on a dime, plus Stick can clearly throw accurately farther than 60 without a lot of effort—> https://twitter.com/espncfb/status/1071501101994790912

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah! What you said!!! Not only that but that is one hell of fine effort by Dallas!! DAMN!!! Watching it live I though the call was right initially - until they played the replay.

I wonder if I’m too old to get one of those replay official jobs. Unlike them I can still see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

After watching the clip a few times, I don't think it was a catch. Freeman had a step on the defender, and the ball was just slightly overthrown. One HELL of an effort, but ultimately the right call by the officials.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Regardless of outcome, that’s one hell of a throw by Stick and effort by Freeman. Ball travels 60 in air and put on a dime, plus Stick can clearly throw accurately farther than 60 without a lot of effort—> https://twitter.com/espncfb/status/1071501101994790912

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Something for the bunnies to think about
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Something for the bunnies to think about
    You give them credit that they are smart enough to even think.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    After watching the clip a few times, I don't think it was a catch. Freeman had a step on the defender, and the ball was just slightly overthrown. One HELL of an effort, but ultimately the right call by the officials.
    Beautiful throw and beautiful effort by Freeman. Game of inches... literally

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

It's absurd how many times that's considered a catch even with the angle of part of the football touching the ground.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Watching it live, it didn't look like the ball moved when it hit the ground. I think it would've stood if ruled a catch on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    It's absurd how many times that's considered a catch even with the angle of part of the football touching the ground.
    I think the NFL has destroyed anyone's ability to understand what is a catch

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com