Page 205 of 455 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Insiders reporting Easton has declined to attend the program to announce the winner to stay in Fargo to prepare for Colgate. Not surprising at all that he puts team goals ahead of an individual award.
    This is actually for the William Campbell award ceremony that takes place tomorrow night. The Payton award is announced at a ceremony in Frisco.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Pretty telling of the diffeerence between programs that the NDSU coach and player are staying home to practice and gameplan for their next oppenent, whereas the SDSU coach and player are taking the day off to attend an individual award ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Pretty telling of the diffeerence between programs that the NDSU coach and player are staying home to practice and gameplan for their next oppenent, whereas the SDSU coach and player are taking the day off to attend an individual award ceremony.
    I don't think that is a fair topic to cast stones. IIRC, Kyle attended when he won the Buchanan award.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    I don't think that is a fair topic to cast stones. IIRC, Kyle attended when he won the Buchanan award.
    The Buchanan award is given the same night as the Payton and Robinson, in Frisco on Championship weekend.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I would also add that he wasn't the QB of the team ...

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    "PRACTICE!!!!! WE TALK'N PRACTICE????" Because NDSU in the only school in America that does things right.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    The Buchanan award is given the same night as the Payton and Robinson, in Frisco on Championship weekend.
    It was not when Kyle won. He attended with Matt Larsen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcjlmpbsyFo

It was not when Kyle won. He attended with Matt Larsen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcjlmpbsyFo
    See my post above. I see a massive difference between a senior D lineman, best in the country, and the senior QB, leader of the team, missing practice the week before a playoff game. To me it's so different that you can't compare.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I would also add that he wasn't the QB of the team ...
    I understand that. The poster made it clear they were leaving for an "individual award." Well, Kyle left for an "individual award."

I just personally think it is classless that with some of the negative stories in collegiate and pro sports that people seriously think this is worthy of smack.

I understand that. The poster made it clear they were leaving for an "individual award." Well, Kyle left for an "individual award."

I just personally think it is classless that with some of the negative stories in collegiate and pro sports that people seriously think this is worthy of smack.
    I guess I can see that. From my point of view my posts on it are not about smack it's about thinking it's not a good idea for your QB to be gone during playoff week. Call that smack if you want I call it my opinion.