Page 2 of 455 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

Pass the torch.
    I'd wreck your Momma to win.

Nice size. Excellent addition.

I had told Sams this..... I have a brother connected to Creighton Prep. He told me that Bohl had been vocal to folks there he was his #1 target. Also he thinks Stick is a stud and a can't miss for NDSU.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Love this kids touch and ability to throw the deep ball allowing his receivers to run under the ball. Great sense of awareness, agility, and ability to make the most out of nothing. Huge get and happy to have him! Keep bringing in the wood products!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Hell yeah just made my day. Kid has star written all over him! Great get!! Welcome!!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I had told Sams this..... I have a brother connected to Creighton Prep. He told me that Bohl had been vocal to folks there he was his #1 target. Also he thinks Stick is a stud and a can't miss for NDSU.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Well, I sure hope that this is total BS because if it is true it is a fairly major recruiting violation.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Well, I sure hope that this is total BS because if it is true it is a fairly major recruiting violation.
    Please explain?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post

Why??? what violation occurred?
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I think he is referring to Bohl telling folks (assuming he means random ppl around town by "folks" and not Easton's parents) would be a violation no?? Since coaches aren't allowed to talk about recruits prior to LOI? Or is talking about them only a violation if it is a media person?
    Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express