Page 19 of 455 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    I agree. And I think a solid showing on national TV will help us solidify those verbal commits. Another piece of the puzzle is Klieman. He will help us hold them as well. I also sure wish there was some way we could hang on to Burns as well. Maybe make Burns OC.
    I think they are plenty motivated. I spoke with a captain Saturday night and his biggest concern was recruiting. He hoped the recruits could see through the smoke and understand that this is about a program and not one man. Talk about a guy who can see the big picture!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KyleK View Post
    GREAT news! I like this weekend's happenings much more so than last weekend's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

"Stick verbally committed to the Bison on Oct. 20. Prior to that he was offered scholarships by FBS Akron and FCS schools South Dakota State, South Dakota, North Dakota and Southeast Missouri. Big Ten schools Nebraska and Iowa also showed interest but didn't offer scholarships."

They should know by now they don't have to mention North Dakota since they offer every high school football player in the country.

UNI offered him and RJ last week as well

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    UNI offered him and RJ last week as well
    Farley has all the time in the world to stalk our recruits. While we're 1 game away from Frisco Texas and prepping on a short week, Farley is at home watching us on ESPN and standing around holding his cock wondering "why are these guys so freakin good?" so he just offers every one of our guys. Same with the other Valley teams who are stalking everyone.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Should we really be getting excited about a recruit that, to me, seemed "unsure" about still coming to NDSU after Bohl moved on? What happens when he comes here and then decides to transfer because of some unforeseen reason? I am holding back any excitement with this one.

"Didn't I show you things you've never done before..."
    https://youtu.be/t3JJb9cjGOk

Quote Originally Posted by loudsilverado View Post
    Should we really be getting excited about a recruit that, to me, seemed "unsure" about still coming to NDSU after Bohl moved on? What happens when he comes here and then decides to transfer because of some unforeseen reason? I am holding back any excitement with this one.
    I'm inclined to join you in reserving my enthusiasm until at least signing day.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

I am pumped about any kid anywhere in the country that is excited about coming to NDSU, even if they choose not to come. It means we're doing something right here just by peaking their interest.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

I hear you but with an attitude like that, why even follow recruiting? You could say that about any player on any team across the nation. We got ourselves a great qb from the midwest which is a tough to find. As far as he knew, we were changing offenses and philosophies and offers were no more. He found out thats not true and reaffirmed. He has an offer from Rutgers and he is still committed. That shows what kind of character he has.

This recruiting class was already great looking before any changes happened. We probability only have 10-11 more scholarship guys left and we have offers out on some really talented guys. Even with an average finish to recruiting this class is looking good

We had so many viewers on Saturday that we were trending nationally on Twitter. The Klieman hire was a page 1 story on ESPN.com too and our next 2 games will be on ESPN. Internal hire for a coach that will reload. Future is great! Recruits want to be here

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com