Page 185 of 455 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Easton Stick

It seems that if Easton does well (not even great, just well) these last few games of his career and shows out at whatever pre nfl game (senior bowl) he’ll get drafted. Can’t be having any terrible games between now and then.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Easton needs to quit getting tackled at the one yard line. Need those TDS to win the Walter Peyton award. Ain't going to do it without stats.

I do like watching him run. He's like a gazelle.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    It seems that if Easton does well (not even great, just well) these last few games of his career and shows out at whatever pre nfl game (senior bowl) he’ll get drafted. Can’t be having any terrible games between now and then.
    He has more than enough tape out there for scouts to look at it. He isn't going to show anything new that he hasn't shown already. He needs his shot in a showcase game and the combine. Get into one or both and he'll shine enough to get drafted. Intelligence goes just as far as physical talent. See Ponder for example (I believe Stick has much more talent than Ponder).
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

The dood is an absolute GAMER. i honestly see alot of Adam Thielen in him- at first I was like : "no one will play harder, and i like that, but there are obviously a bunch of people I'd rather have at QB"

.. and then that progressed to "He's a darn good QB- one of the best in the FCS... Not an excellent passer but I'd hate to play against him. Look at his stats- hes good, not elite"

...and that progressed to "The dood is flat out good. he makes 4-5 throws every game that are outrageous. This guy can play".

Look at Sam Ellinger at Texas- he is a poor man's easton stick. For real, Stick could easily be the starter for a top 10 P5 program. No doubt about it. I'm not saying he's the next Carson Wentz in the NFL- but he is one of the best QBs in all of College football- VERY cool to have him wearing a Bison Uniform
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    These "last few games" will have very little to do with if he gets drafted or not. Combine and/or sr bowl, etc. will have a big effect on his draft status.

If he plays great throughout the Playoffs and through the championship game- they will be throwing scout game invites at him like confetti in a parade.

Its 100% up to him from there to shine. hes 2-3 "wow moments" in the Sr. Bowl away from getting a nice payday. Hope he can make it happen!
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by bisontown View Post
    These "last few games" will have very little to do with if he gets drafted or not. Combine and/or sr bowl, etc. will have a big effect on his draft status.
    I respect your opinion but disagree. There are possibly 7 games left this season. If he has a bad case of the “interceptions” here on out then he’ll most likely not get drafted. Now if your talking him making it to the NFL in general than I would say your statement is correct. I was more so thinking about the him getting drafted standpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    FWIW, there's a small scholl talent evaluator (you can call him a "scout" but he's not affiliated with any particular NFL team) that posts pretty frequently on AGS and has a very good track record of telling it like it is for FCS draft prospects who was pretty adamant in the preseason that Stick was grading out as a PFA (priority free agent) and not a draft pick has recently changed his tune and is now projecting him as a 5th-7th round pick.
    I would say his current evaluation is pretty fair on Easton right now and not too far off from my own.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    The dood is an absolute GAMER. i honestly see alot of Adam Thielen in him- at first I was like : "no one will play harder, and i like that, but there are obviously a bunch of people I'd rather have at QB"

.. and then that progressed to "He's a darn good QB- one of the best in the FCS... Not an excellent passer but I'd hate to play against him. Look at his stats- hes good, not elite"

...and that progressed to "The dood is flat out good. he makes 4-5 throws every game that are outrageous. This guy can play".

Look at Sam Ellinger at Texas- he is a poor man's easton stick. For real, Stick could easily be the starter for a top 10 P5 program. No doubt about it. I'm not saying he's the next Carson Wentz in the NFL- but he is one of the best QBs in all of College football- VERY cool to have him wearing a Bison Uniform
    Sam Ehlinger isnt old enough to buy a beer yet.
    College of Business Alumnus

He probably could in Manitoba.