Page 184 of 455 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    Coack K says every team the Bison play has a great quarterback.
    Coach speak.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Name one FCS QB you’d take right now over Easton Stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brett Montana.

Drew Brady.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Brett Montana.

Drew Brady.
    https://twitter.com/rossuglem/status...64454567436289

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

https://twitter.com/rossuglem/status...66167487692800

All I know is that, at halftime against ISUR, I was like, WOW—thank you Easton Stick for being a Bison!! And I always will.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Stick must not have heard he can't make those throws.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Default Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Stick must not have heard he can't make those throws.
    Just watch, I mean watch, what he does with throws and runs. It’s ridiculously good!! Love Easton Stick, and he just flat out has the “It” or as Baudit would disagree with, “Clutch” factor.

And he’ll win more games for us this year, just watch and see ... and appreciate ... please.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just watch, I mean watch, what he does with throws and runs. It’s ridiculously good!! Love Easton Stick, and he just flat out has the “It” or as Baudit would disagree with, “Clutch” factor.

And he’ll win more games for us this year, just watch and see ... and appreciate ... please.

Yes he wil....
    Just no more reverse turnaround runs with the pitch option wide open, please!
    "The bird is in your hand"

All I know is that, at halftime against ISUR, I was like, WOW—thank you Easton Stick for being a Bison!! And I always will.

What I like about Ross' breakdowns is that he see a lot of what I see as compared to the dozen individuals on this board who want to dismiss Easton after every game for a few pass that didn't go well, and therefore, is not NFL-caliber. I seriously wonder if those individuals actually watch NFL games, where outside a few elite QBs, there are a ton of bad to terrible passes thrown each week. Also, for those that complain that Stick doesn't go through progressions (he does for the most part) and only stares down his receiver(s), same thing happens with most QBs making millions on Sundays. Sometimes, pre-read snaps is all the time they're going to get.
    Hail the BISON!!!

That throw is a dime but his movement in the pocket is pretty sweet there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    What I like about Ross' breakdowns is that he see a lot of what I see as compared to the dozen individuals on this board who want to dismiss Easton after every game for a few pass that didn't go well, and therefore, is not NFL-caliber. I seriously wonder if those individuals actually watch NFL games, where outside a few elite QBs, there are a ton of bad to terrible passes thrown each week. Also, for those that complain that Stick doesn't go through progressions (he does for the most part) and only stares down his receiver(s), same thing happens with most QBs making millions on Sundays. Sometimes, pre-read snaps is all the time they're going to get.
    FWIW, there's a small scholl talent evaluator (you can call him a "scout" but he's not affiliated with any particular NFL team) that posts pretty frequently on AGS and has a very good track record of telling it like it is for FCS draft prospects who was pretty adamant in the preseason that Stick was grading out as a PFA (priority free agent) and not a draft pick has recently changed his tune and is now projecting him as a 5th-7th round pick.