Page 172 of 455 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Ha! See?!?!?! He admits it! He is McFeely!
    Get a rope...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Get a rope...
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Jacks always play well in the Dome. Plus their QB can run, if we can stop Jacks QB from running around then we can force him to throw and make them one dimensional. If TC is running around plus making plays in the air. It will be a bad day.
    You just said you have zero confidence in our DBs so who gives a shit if we keep TC in the pocket and make him throw. Which is it?!

Also, they got stomped in the dome in the playoffs in 2016. Literally 2 games ago. But they always play well here. K.
    Rixen

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think Stig is giving code that he intends to have his hitman ass Rosenbom to try and hurt Stick like he did Anderson in 2016. Stig is that kind of arse.

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.as...ea&tm=&src=FCS

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    I think Stig is giving code that he intends to have his hitman ass Rosenbom to try and hurt Stick like he did Anderson in 2016. Stig is that kind of arse.

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.as...ea&tm=&src=FCS
    I hate the bunnies as much as the next guy, but I really didn’t see that at all in that article.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    You just said you have zero confidence in our DBs so who gives a shit if we keep TC in the pocket and make him throw. Which is it?!

Also, they got stomped in the dome in the playoffs in 2016. Literally 2 games ago. But they always play well here. K.
    Here's the thing, TC is not very accurate. He throws everything hoping his TE/WRs catch something. It so happens that Dallas Goedert was a great TE he caught most of the stuff. Against a good DB TC is very vulnerable, JMU CB Jimmy Moreland and his partner last year. Now if we let him run that makes it more dangerous. I am not confident in out that our DBs can break up passes. So if we stop him from running around which I think is possible because front 4 Defensive Linemen are good we can force him to throw which he will anyway and may be we intercept his passes, and turn him into a Brady Gustofson, may be.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

He is looking like a man possessed early on in this game. He looks like he is trying to get the monkey off of his back...and he has been on point so far. The one throw that was broken up at the last second was thrown off his back foot as the rush was coming. If he can step into that throw, that was 6 EASILY. Showing off his arm talent today.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’ll admit that I was somewhat critical of Stick in the past. His accuracy has seemed to have improved a lot in the offseason. I am very impressed with some of his passes this year.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Unbelievable game for Stick today. He played like a champion and willed multiple huge first downs! We are so spoiled!

Definitely showed he has NFL arm talent today, if he hadn't previously. I thought he played like a winner today. His numbers don't speak to how effective he was, honestly.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.