Page 154 of 455 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Coming from a college football team that run a NFL-like offense system, and knowing how to audible correct are huge skills that most fans don't understand are needed at the next level. As you alluded, this will help Easton get drafted next Springs. So far, I have him going no later than the fifth, and by season's end, he'll go by the end of the third round. Depending on how he does at the Senior Bowl practices, and NFL Combine, he could be drafted first or second round.

Dom on the Bison Media Zone yesterday said that a Dolphins scout was present during practice. He didn't say what or who he was there for, but we can take our guesses.
    Not sure what you are talking about...this is Ryan Tannehill's fifth breakout season in a row.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by barnwintersportsengelstad View Post
    Boy you are on a roll
    Attachment 8472
    Better than being down 3 scores after the first, like at GFCC.

Looking at the first four games of the year, I cant see Stick getting to throw the ball more than 10-15 times per game. Bison will have 250 yards rushing at halftime, 35-0 leads. The only challenge for the Bison this year will be in the Title Game, JMU maybe. this team is a Table Runner.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    If you were laughed at, it couldn't have been here. First, outside of JohnnyBisonBoy, pretty much everyone was high on Carson here (personally, I had strong hopes my Broncos would be able to Carson late in the first round) before his Senior season. I don't remember who started it, but the biggest argument in regards to Carson prior to the season was whether the coaches were going to try too hard to showcase his skills, which could possibly be a determent to the team overall, in order to strengthen his draft status. Second, you didn't start posting here, at least under your current handle, until October of last year.
    Ive tried many times like others to post in the past, but you dont shut up enough to let anybody else on the threads

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Ive tried many times like others to post in the past, but you dont shut up enough to let anybody else on the threads
    I'm not stopping anybody from posting. That's about the same logic as SDBison claiming some of us here on Bisonville are preventing NDSU from going FBS or getting a new stadium built.

The only one who can stop you from posting is

Hail the BISON!!!

Looking at the first four games of the year, I cant see Stick getting to throw the ball more than 10-15 times per game. Bison will have 250 yards rushing at halftime, 35-0 leads. The only challenge for the Bison this year will be in the Title Game, JMU maybe. this team is a Table Runner.
    I am beginning to think you may need to schedule an appointment with that "superior Psych school" thebigund mentioned.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I would be very surprised if we have 250 yards rushing at the half against Delaware and if we score 35 in the whole game I'd be satisfied.

The Bison will crush everybody this year. Other than JMU no other team has a realistic shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sioux27 View Post
    The Bison will crush everybody this year. Other than JMU no other team has a realistic shot.
    You guys are lucky game is not until next year......that could be nasty stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    You guys are lucky game is not until next year......that could be nasty stuff.
    That won't be a whole lot better.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯