Page 15 of 455 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

Man, I had forgotten about Sigers. He was good. Too bad it didn't last.

I had forgotten about that game as well. What a great game. Mohler played a hell of a game.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane, Gabe.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Skip ahead to :35 seconds. Beast Mode

I remember reading Roehl had more bench reps than every running back in the NFL combine and was better than most linebackers. Incredible strength. Must have hurt like a bitch to tackle him.

Shamen I remember reading something about his bench press. It was several years ago but for his weight of a measly 150 lbs, he benched well more than twice his weight which was pound for pound the best on the team. It was quite ridiculous actually. Can't remember how much but it was a surprising number something like. 350 or more. So pound for pound would have been a better way for me to word it.
    Last edited by HerdBot; 12-06-2013 at 12:36 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Nate Clouse reporting Stick offered by Rutgers today. WOW

https://twitter.com/NateClouse/statu...32216189939712

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Nate Clouse reporting Stick offered by Rutgers today. WOW

https://twitter.com/NateClouse/statu...32216189939712
    Freaked me out until I read.. "but remains very committed to #NDSU still. #nebpreps"

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

ndsu > rutgers. only thing i can think of it enticing him is that they will be in the big ten next year

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    ndsu > rutgers. only thing i can think of it enticing him is that they will be in the big ten next year
    If Easton Stick stays with NDSU, this would be the first every recruiting battle NDSU has won vs a B1G team correct??

NDSU would be favored by 22 on a neutral field.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    If Easton Stick stays with NDSU, this would be the first every recruiting battle NDSU has won vs a B1G team correct??
    We've gotten scholarship guys who turned down Big Ten walk on offers but that's kind of different. Obvioously we've regularly beaten FBS teams (Boston College, Pitt, Colorado St, Mountain West, Sunbelt, and most MAC schools come to mind) many times but not Big Ten that I know of. Seems like they lock up most of their guys early. Either way I am very happy he remains committed. He will be a star here and fits our offense like a glove

How many FBS offers does Marcus Collins have? 5

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison06 View Post
    Shamen was strong...for his size.

Let's not get carried away. He had NOWHERE NEAR the highest bench press on the team.

Click to :55 seconds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4paWdqKfW9g
    Based on my own experience I'd say 13 reps at 225 maxes out around 300-310. Awesome for someone that only weighs 150lb, but I really doubt that was near the best on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    Based on my own experience I'd say 13 reps at 225 maxes out around 300-310. Awesome for someone that only weighs 150lb, but I really doubt that was near the best on the team.
    Back in the day, we would warm up with more than 225, so I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.