Page 133 of 455 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    A pro quarterback? Seriously? Has anyone pointed out yet that he couldn't start for most FBS teams?
    Or even half of the FCS/MVFC (sorry I can't remember which) teams according to some on this message board.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Easton is almost the perfect QB for NDSU's offense.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I've said it before, Easton showed major progress after working with Carson and the Philly receivers last summer. His arm mechanics were cleaner and faster, his footwork is farther along than Carson's at this point, and he's got more-than-adequate arm strength. If Easton stays healthy, a first round pick is definitely possible.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    I've said it before, Easton showed major progress after working with Carson and the Philly receivers last summer. His arm mechanics were cleaner and faster, his footwork is farther along than Carson's at this point, and he's got more-than-adequate arm strength. If Easton stays healthy, a first round pick is definitely possible.
    What info do you have that he worked with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

The media talked about it when Carson and his receivers were in town. The reason I remember it was because it was right before our big event in Fargo that we have each Summer and had to ask someone if working with professional athletes could affect Easton's eligibility.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Not sure how much Easton worked with them, but you can see him at about the 1:00 mark of this video:

http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphi...ozen-wasteland
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think you can attribute Easton's improvement more to his hard work over the summer than an hour or two throwing to NFL receivers. Still an awesome experience for him to have that opportunity and have Carson as a mentor of sorts to see where he needs to bring his game to. People put too much stock in their friendship and somehow think Carson has some ability to improve Easton's game by just talking to him.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    I think you can attribute Easton's improvement more to his hard work over the summer than an hour or two throwing to NFL receivers. Still an awesome experience for him to have that opportunity and have Carson as a mentor of sorts to see where he needs to bring his game to. People put too much stock in their friendship and somehow think Carson has some ability to improve Easton's game by just talking to him.
    I am excited to see what steps he has taken this year to improve. It should be a fun year to see how he has developed. The great thing, is with NDSU's success and style of offense (not the high speed, read the vanilla defense style) I think the Bison QB's and linemen will always get looked at by the next level. In the end, that is all you can ask for is a shot at the big time...
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Talking Re: Easton Stick

" Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Maybe Easton will sign on with the Eagles and be Carson's backup. Wonder if they would vibe...