Page 131 of 455 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by EZBizon View Post
    Way-too-early 2019 NFL mock draft - Stick projected in first round

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...nb7Kz#image=32

32. New England Patriots: Easton Stick, QB, North Dakota State

New England had two first-round picks and failed to address the elephant in the room. Tom Brady is in his 40's, and as late as a week before the draft there was whispers that he was thinking about retirement. Stick was Carson Wentz's replacement at NDSU and has been an incredibly productive player.

Attachment 8354
    Hail the BISON!!!

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

New England had two first-round picks and failed to address the elephant in the room. Tom Brady is in his 40's, and as late as a week before the draft there was whispers that he was thinking about retirement. Stick was Carson Wentz's replacement at NDSU and has been an incredibly productive player.

Attachment 8354
    That shows about 9 QBs going in the first round.....not sure I'd put much faith in that.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    That shows about 9 QBs going in the first round.....not sure I'd put much faith in that.
    Especially considering some of those teams (Steelers and Giants) just picked up QBs this past weekend as heir apparent to their current starters. Similarly, the dude has the Broncos picking up a WR to help replace Demaryius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders. He must have forgotten that the Broncos did exactly that in this year's draft with Courtland Sutton and DaeSean Hamilton.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Attachment 8354
    Wow. ..

That would be a great team to be on .... from a winning tradition to a winning tradition.

Let's see what the year brings for Easton first ... imo

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

Seeing Lauletta go early in the fourth round makes it seem more likely to me that Stick will get drafted. Both coming out of the FCS with similar measurables and Stick I believe is more athletic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfanatical View Post
    Wow. ..

That would be a great team to be on .... from a winning tradition to a winning tradition.

Let's see what the year brings for Easton first ... imo

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Would also setup possible Super Bowl games against Carson if both teams remain strong.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

If the Bison win another title, Stick stays healthy and performs at the combine he will shoot up draft boards. His workout #'s will be off the charts and everybody knows what NFL teams think of combine #'s. 2nd round easy just based on winning record and combine measurables. And from what I see come out in years past he is easily 2nd rd. material. I actually look for him to have a decent NFL career. He moves well, runs a clean offense, good zip with decent accuracy, smart and well coached.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    If the Bison win another title, Stick stays healthy and performs at the combine he will shoot up draft boards. His workout #'s will be off the charts and everybody knows what NFL teams think of combine #'s. 2nd round easy just based on winning record and combine measurables. And from what I see come out in years past he is easily 2nd rd. material. I actually look for him to have a decent NFL career. He moves well, runs a clean offense, good zip with decent accuracy, smart and well coached.
    I am interested to see what he looks like this year. I am not sure Easton has the arm strength to be an NFL QB. From observation it seems like Carson's passes to the outside got there a lot faster than Easton's. In any case, we are lucky to have him on the team. A great QB and I certainly hope I am wrong.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I am interested to see what he looks like this year. I am not sure Easton has the arm strength to be an NFL QB. From observation it seems like Carson's passes to the outside got there a lot faster than Easton's. In any case, we are lucky to have him on the team. A great QB and I certainly hope I am wrong.
    Go find Ross Uglem on Twitter and find his Stick thread. I don't think people realize how great of a throwing QB Stick really is. The kid has every throw ever needed to compete successfully in the pros. And his accuracy on the run both to his left and right is flat out ridiculous. Far too many people are selling him short because he isn't Wentz's size when in all reality, he's very close to having the exact same tools. Carson's mental game is what really sets him apart from 99% of the QB's out there. If Stick has even half of that, he'll be just fine. Arm strength or ball speed can also come from being confident in the throw your making. If you're unsure about throwing an out route, the ball isn't going to have the same zip as a confident throw.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Go find Ross Uglem on Twitter and find his Stick thread. I don't think people realize how great of a throwing QB Stick really is. The kid has every throw ever needed to compete successfully in the pros. And his accuracy on the run both to his left and right is flat out ridiculous. Far too many people are selling him short because he isn't Wentz's size when in all reality, he's very close to having the exact same tools. Carson's mental game is what really sets him apart from 99% of the QB's out there. If Stick has even half of that, he'll be just fine. Arm strength or ball speed can also come from being confident in the throw your making. If you're unsure about throwing an out route, the ball isn't going to have the same zip as a confident throw.
    At this time with Carson, tons of people on BV were mitigating their own (and by extension, others) enthusiasm for CW's draft prospects. Now, we're seeing the same thing, if not even more. Nobody wants to believe that lightning can hit twice. There are also some that can't believe that NDSU could be a QB school, even if it clearly is...

Interestingly, that's not a great QB class coming up. Herbert is probably going to be the first one to go, even if that list says otherwise. He's a good QB, a great kid, and is pretty bright. I think he has a REALLY good staff around him. With a good year, ES will be in the middle of that list, not at the end. Like every year, there will also be one or two guys that none of us have heard of that will slip into the mix as they excel on the big stage for the first time.
    Insert something clever here...