Page 129 of 455 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Easton Stick

I would have loved to see how the 2006 and 2007 team would have done in the playoffs if they were allowed to. I think the 2006 team was actually better than the 2007 team. Better defense and their only loss was to Minnesota when the Gophers blocked a last second FG. The Bison had a TD called back in that game on a controversial call. The 2007 team had better offense that is for sure but was more suspect on defense.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    We lost to them this year and still won a championship. I remember that. That 2007 team was built to win a championship
    I don't think we had enough depth in 2006 or 2007 to win a NC imho. We were beat up and running on fumes against SDSU

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I don't think we had enough depth in 2006 or 2007 to win a NC imho. We were beat up and running on fumes against SDSU

Bingo. Also, that was is the GWFC, not the MVFC. Totally different animal.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

Two words... Bye week baby. Play another three weeks. Two words... Bye weeks baby. Those teams would have crushed in the playoffs.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Two words... Bye week baby. Play another three weeks. Two words... Bye weeks baby. Those teams would have crushed in the playoffs.
    If I remember correctly back then there was not a bye week between the end of the season and playoffs, but we would have bye weeks going into the championship had it happen.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Two words...
    Frisco Cruiser Bus
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Would we be sticking Walker in the top 5 had we not been in the transition period and we would've made the playoffs? I think so. That 2007 team was special.
    YES!

We lost to them this year and still won a championship. I remember that. That 2007 team was built to win a championship
    Exactly!

YEP!

Quote Originally Posted by tcbison View Post
    I would have loved to see how the 2006 and 2007 team would have done in the playoffs if they were allowed to. I think the 2006 team was actually better than the 2007 team. Better defense and their only loss was to Minnesota when the Gophers blocked a last second FG. The Bison had a TD called back in that game on a controversial call. The 2007 team had better offense that is for sure but was more suspect on defense.
    That 2006 defense had 4 future NFL players on it. Absolutely ludicrous at that time.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Pretty amazing the past nine years our qb has been Wentz sanwiched by what will be the 2 winningest qb’s in FCS history.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

I remember thinking back in the mid-2000s that we need some athletic, rangy QBs with solid arms. Happy coaches realized the same thing, cuz we were getting beat by them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.