Page 122 of 455 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Stick has a bigger arm than Brock. I know a lot of Bison fans want to continue to believe that Brock should be in the NFL. He shouldn't. He was not good enough. Still a great Bison player. Stick has a better chance at the next level.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I agree, the scouts have Easton in their radar, we will see how the next year progresses.
    Brocks talent was real good at our level, Carson's was fantastic, Easton is in between.
    I hope a few WR's break out this year because Easton has not necessarily had the same targets to throw to as the other two? Sure miss Vraa and Smith,and now Urzendowski.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

I dont think Stick gets drafted. He’s a great player but a 6’2” qb, especially an FCS one, would have to have freakish stats to get NFL teams to notice. I think some team will give him a shot.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I dont think Stick gets drafted. He’s a great player but a 6’2” qb, especially an FCS one, would have to have freakish stats to get NFL teams to notice. I think some team will give him a shot.
    He will have lots of interest.

Strong, smart, winner, 4-year starter. Wentz as a guide.

Hell yes in the NFL

I didn’t think wentz would be an MVP candidate or have a super bowl ring- so I may not be a great judge of talent- but I think Stick has a decent shot.

Don’t think it is something the Coach should be talking up. Main concern is what he and the team do at NDSU. Coaches are getting amazing talent for this level.

Like to see them put it all together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Loved Brock, was not NFL caliber

I Like Easton, but his decision making and game management along with a few other items in mechanics will keep him from being a draft pick, he may get a UDFA for a team to see if he has coach able potential, but like a few others have said I don't at all see him being a starting NFL QB, not a knock on him, obviously the Wentz Effect and him being his roommate/mentor will have scouts interested.
    You know that Easton isn't in this year's draft, right? Easton has another full year of college football and preparation for the NFL. How can you say right now that those items will keep him from being a draft pick when he has another full year to develop and show otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    You know that Easton isn't in this year's draft, right? Easton has another full year of college football and preparation for the NFL. How can you say right now that those items will keep him from being a draft pick when he has another full year to develop and show otherwise?
    I 100% agree. I see very little difference between Stick and Wentz at this stage of their college time. Wentz has a rocket of a arm but other than that very close.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Why can't Stick be the next Garoppolo? FCS and six foot two.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    really I didn't know that???

LOL, you think he can be drafted, right now I do not, nobody is talking this years draft but you, yes if he has a ALL American type year this season that will change, that's really a no shit Sherlock comment

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    Why can't Stick be the next Garoppolo? FCS and six foot two.
    Sticks release ain't as quick as Garoppolos. He really stands out as such a natural thrower.

But I agree it's not physical measurables that would keep Stick out of the draft.

Stick needs to improve his read progression, situational awareness and trust his reads better to have an NFL shot. Too often he holds the ball a split second rather then trusting his read and getting the ball out quicker. He also took a really bad sack in the championship game rather then just throwing the ball out of bounds. Also needs to use his eyes to move defenders and help his receivers get open. Definitely things he can improve on but those are the types of things that separate good college QB's from NFL QB's.