Page 452 of 455 FirstFirst ... 352402442450451452453454 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I admit I quite watching at halftime, but his only terrible play I saw was the first fumble; has to protect the ball better. If folks blame Easton for that dumpster fire, just proves many folks just aren't bright.
    He also threw a pick six later in the second half but I don't think I would totally fault him for it. It wouldn't hurt if he was 4 inches taller though. That team has just quit. Absolutely no defense. just terrible.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Richard Sherman actually made an on air call during the first half for him to be fired at halftime.
    I said the same thing about 10 minutes prior to my boy lol. “He needs to be fired at halftime” He read my mind lol
    "Our plan of operation is to advance and keep on advancing. We're going to go through the enemy like shit through a tinhorn." - Patton

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastBison View Post
    I said the same thing about 10 minutes prior to my boy lol. “He needs to be fired at halftime” He read my mind lol
    The Athletic making the easy prediction of this termination today. Also, looks like Easton gets to try again in the national spotlight against the Bills on Saturday night.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I admit I quite watching at halftime, but his only terrible play I saw was the first fumble; has to protect the ball better. If folks blame Easton for that dumpster fire, just proves many folks just aren't bright.
    I’m super surprised Wolfie hasn’t dropped in here to let us all know how much of homers we are and how bad Easton sucks at football…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Solid numbers. Easton was definitely not one of those who quit. The interception was not on him. A bang bang play. Raiders read the play.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post

Solid numbers. Easton was definitely not one of those who quit. The interception was not on him. A bang bang play. Raiders read the play.
    Only fault for Easton on that one was that 18 was definitely telegraphing that he was coming. Easton never looked over that way before the snap. I imagine Easton was counting on his TE to keep that corner busy but, he (TE) failed badly.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I do not recall such a beatdown.

Nope. Let me take that back. Gonna guess 1969. I’m sitting in the north end zone with the students at Memorial Stadium in Lincoln. Huskers ABUSED Ok St badly. 68-something as I recall. Johnny Rodgers was amaaaaaaaazing.

Exit: looked it up. 1970. Finished at 65-31 but was nowhere near that close. Band day. All the HS sousaphone players walking past the student section to play at halftime. Brutal. And hilarious.
    Nebraska played at Minnesota on national TV in 1983: 84-13 in a game that wasn't as close as the score indicated. Nebraska had almost 800 yards of total offense (600 on the ground.)

I would've loved to see one of the NDSU option teams play the Gophers back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Nebraska played at Minnesota on national TV in 1983: 84-13 in a game that wasn't as close as the score indicated. Nebraska had almost 800 yards of total offense (600 on the ground.)

I would've loved to see one of the NDSU option teams play the Gophers back in the day.
    Woof. Missed that one. That happened to be the fall I went back to school at NDSU after a ten year hiatus with a full course load, full time job and navigating a divorce. I did not watch much football that fall. Or speak in full sentences for that matter.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Staley has been fired.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Staley has been fired.
    For what? lol
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS