Page 249 of 455 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Easton threw a lot of worm burners in games so seeing him do it in these practices is not surprising. Needs to get the ball up on short to medium throws. Needs a good showing in the game now.

Quote Originally Posted by roper1313 View Post
    I would think that Easton’s agent will be able to help with the combine invite. They are know to represent too flight QBs and I’m guessing that these agents have some swing with who gets a combine invite.
    I just saw on twitter his sister saying Easton already has a combine invite... everyone relax

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    I just saw on twitter his sister saying Easton already has a combine invite... everyone relax
    Easton has a sister?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Easton has a sister?
    I don't think so. His GoBison.com profile only mentions his parents and his brother.

PERSONAL: Graduated Summa Cum Laude in 3 1/2 years from NDSU in December 2017 with a bachelor’s degree in sport management and a minor in business administration...Dean's List all seven semesters...Enrolled in the Master’s of Business Administration program at NDSU...Participated in the 2018 Manning Passing Academy...Member of the NDSU Student-Athlete Advisory Council...Son of Mike and Shelly Stick...Has a brother, Aaron...Father played baseball at Creighton and was in the Chicago Cubs organization for one year.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I don't think so. His GoBison.com profile only mentions his parents and his brother.
    Oooops... I assumed... but looking at the poster's FB page, she is clearly somehow close with Easton's family... cousin maybe? Figured the info was legit -- still going to assume it is

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Awwwwwwwwwwe... come on. ES is going to be fine. Tom Brady was a late round draftee. Kurt Warner was not even on an NFL team and he worked out okay. Kirk Cousins was a 3rd rounder. Late round is good. Sometimes UDFA is even better. Someone is going to get a gem, at a bargain price. ES may not be TB, but he is at least as accomplished as KW or KC. Everything is going to be fine in the end.

It's sort of like going to a Natty... you don't know what is going to happen, but after a few twist and turns, its turns out okay in the end.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Oooops... I assumed... but looking at the poster's FB page, she is clearly somehow close with Easton's family... cousin maybe? Figured the info was legit -- still going to assume it is
    do you have a link?

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    do you have a link?
    Sent you a PM

Sent you a PM
    thanks.....

https://twitter.com/bethhooleVNL/sta...13385019490304 Mcfeeley confirms Easton going to combine via Beth hoole.