Page 401 of 455 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411451 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Easton is obviously not in their plans for QB. Really don't know what they are doing with him. But, good for him. If you can hang on for 4 years, your rookie contract expires, and you'll make $$$. In the NFL, it seems anyone with absolutely any experience in the league as a QB will get picked up by someone. Even if you never played a single snap. Third string QB's still get rich

Actually, it's 3 years on an active roster or injured reserve (48 games). The amount of money retired players receive is based off of credited seasons from what I've read. So the amount players receives at or about age 50 varies. Doubt Stick is thinking about retirement pensions now at 26;

Oops, Easton Stick is only 25, just had a birthday.

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Actually, it's 3 years on an active roster or injured reserve (48 games). The amount of money retired players receive is based off of credited seasons from what I've read. So the amount players receives at or about age 50 varies. Doubt Stick is thinking about retirement pensions now at 26;
    Nor was I...I was saying his next contract after his rookie one will be $$$...even if he's just a third string.

My best guess is that any eventual retirement pension Easton receives from the NFL will be dwarfed by the earnings from his post NFL endeavors. Kid has a great head on his shoulders and is a very hard worker. From what I've seen in the this life those combined attributes typically spell success.

Cool Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    My best guess is that any eventual retirement pension Easton receives from the NFL will be dwarfed by the earnings from his post NFL endeavors. Kid has a great head on his shoulders and is a very hard worker. From what I've seen in the this life those combined attributes typically spell success.
    It worked for me.....

So what ur saying is buy STCK calls?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    So what ur saying is buy STCK calls?
    Better yet get in the ground floor as an angel investor.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Better yet get in the ground floor as an angel investor.
    Angel is out. Sold my soul for the last TSLA bull run.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Even if it say 40k ish a year that’s basically a million dollar bonus for making it through year 3.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Even if it say 40k ish a year that’s basically a million dollar bonus for making it through year 3.
    Agree, 40 grand a year, now , is a nice supplementary income. How much 40 k buys if and when Stick is eligible for the pension (2045) we don't and won't know. Of course, the pension payout will increase over the years and will depend upon how many credited seasons ES will have accumulated. We all hope ES, CW, Haeg, Turner, and all the rest of former Bison have long and successful careers and invest their income wisely.