Page 196 of 455 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by OtterTailLakeBison View Post
    Easton is one of the best leaders that NDSU has ever had, if not the best. He is a servant leader evidenced by handing the keys back over to the big redhead against JSU. He can be a fiery, inspirational leader circa his sideline demeanor before the last drive against Iowa, and getting in the face of UNI after his 1 yd 4th qtr TD run this year. He is mentally tough demonstrated after his bad three game stretch in 2017, including outperforming Schorr in the Natty game. He models the way in the classroom, film room, practice field and press room. His off the field work is both quiet yet impactful and long-lasting. You want your son to become more like him; and you want your daughter to marry him or someone like him. He is a winner on the field, but more importantly, a winner off the field.

Oh, he can also run like a deer (or Deere if you grew up on a JD farm). His arm strength continues to improve and his release quicken. And he has lost a total of 3 games while deftly handling the biggest pressure seat in FCS football. And, there are many more chapters to be written.....
    Eas-Ton Stick .... clap ... clap, calp, clap, clap!! Please join in on Saturday after he makes yet another BIG PLAY:

Here is excerpt from Ross Uglem, and I couldn’t agree more:

Here's some hard hitting analysis: Easton Stick is really good. He's broken Jensen's TD pass record, has a chance at his passing yardage record and will likely finish his career with a better passer rating than Walker, Wentz, and Jensen. Stick is a legitimate NFL prospect who needs to start being considered in the greatest QB in NDSU history conversation. From a pro perspective and even an impact on the program and on the stat perspective, no one will likely pass Wentz in my lifetime. With that said Carson Wentz started 24 games in a Bison uniform. Stick will likely start 52 games for the Green and Gold, Jensen famously won 47 games as a starter.

The answer isn't necessarily just Carson Wentz and move on. Stick is the best player in the subdivision and he has been since the start of his junior season. He's also one of the best four or five quarterbacks in college football period end of sentence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by OtterTailLakeBison View Post
    Easton is one of the best leaders that NDSU has ever had, if not the best. He is a servant leader evidenced by handing the keys back over to the big redhead against JSU. He can be a fiery, inspirational leader circa his sideline demeanor before the last drive against Iowa, and getting in the face of UNI after his 1 yd 4th qtr TD run this year. He is mentally tough demonstrated after his bad three game stretch in 2017, including outperforming Schorr in the Natty game. He models the way in the classroom, film room, practice field and press room. His off the field work is both quiet yet impactful and long-lasting. You want your son to become more like him; and you want your daughter to marry him or someone like him. He is a winner on the field, but more importantly, a winner off the field.

Oh, he can also run like a deer (or Deere if you grew up on a JD farm). His arm strength continues to improve and his release quicken. And he has lost a total of 3 games while deftly handling the biggest pressure seat in FCS football. And, there are many more chapters to be written.....
    👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Some of the bigger NFL draft experts are starting to take notice of Easton...

QB Easton Stick will receive a draftable grade from me. His tape shows a passer with enough skills to stick in the league. He'll be helped by a strong pre-draft performance.
    https://twitter.com/dpbrugler/status...66720237277185
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Easton nugget in here as well - in the mailbag section toward the bottom, talking about draftable FCS players

"Delaware safety Nasir Adderly is a potential top-100 senior, and fellow safety Chris Johnson (North Alabama) is also seen as worthy of a Day 3 draft pick. As of now, North Dakota State senior quarterback Easton Stick ranks as the top overall FCS player on my board with a Day 3 grade."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...l-scouts-dream

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Just watch, I mean watch, what he does with throws and runs. It’s ridiculously good!! Love Easton Stick, and he just flat out has the “It” or as Baudit would disagree with, “Clutch” factor.

And he’ll win more games for us this year, just watch and see ... and appreciate ... please.

I am 100% onboard with all of these posts of yours.

All of the great games he has played for us leaves no room for bad comments.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

So here’s the run down and Stick’s career statistical top 10 ranks:

Catergory Current (Rank) Projected (Rank)
    Rushing
    TDs: 33 (—) 39 (7th)
    Y/Carry: 5.97 (—) 5.96 (—) note 10th is 5.97
    Passing
    Att: 847 (2nd) 975 (2nd)
    Comp: 508 (3rd) 585 (2nd)
    Yards: 7,298 (2nd) 8,438 (2nd)
    TDs: 73 (1st) 85 (1st)
    Int: 23 (3rd) 26 (1st)
    Comp%: 60.0 (7th) 59.9 (7th)
    Rating: 155.4 (3rd) 160.2 (2nd)
    Y/Att: 8.6 (4th) 8.7 (4th)
    Y/Game: 152.0 (4th) 153.4 (4th)
    Total Offense
    Yards: 9,489 (2nd) 10,944 (1st)
    TDs Responsible For: 106 (2nd) 123 (1st)
    Y/Game: 197.7 (1st) 199.0 (1st)
    Y/Play: 7.82 (1st) 7.84 (1st)
    Scoring
    TDs: 33(—) 39 (9th)
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

So here’s the run down and Stick’s career statistical top 10 ranks:

Catergory Current (Rank) Projected (Rank)
    Rushing
    TDs: 34 (—) 39 (7th) needs 1 to equal 8th
    Y/Carry: 5.89 (—) 5.88 (—) note 10th is 5.97
    Passing
    Att: 870 (2nd) 981 (2nd)
    Comp: 521 (3rd) 587 (2nd) needs 13 to equal 2nd
    Yards: 7,495 (2nd) 8,477 (2nd) note 1st is 8,598
    TDs: 74 (1st) 84 (1st)
    Int: 23 (3rd) 25 (1st)
    Comp%: 59.9 (7th) 59.9 (7th)
    Rating: 155.0 (3rd) 159.6 (2nd) 2nd is 159.2
    Y/Att: 8.6 (4th) 8.6 (4th)
    Y/Game: 153.0 (4th) 154.1 (4th)
    Total Offense
    Yards: 9,729 (2nd) 10,978 (1st) needs 109 to equal 1st
    TDs Responsible For: 108 (1st) 123 (1st)
    Y/Game: 198.6 (1st) 199.6 (1st)
    Y/Play: 7.79 (1st) 7.81 (1st)
    Scoring
    TDs: 34 (—) 39 (9th) needs 3 to equal 10th
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Just stares down everything (nope)! Things happen fast in real time, and lots of drops last weekend, but come on people—> https://twitter.com/rossuglem/status...37929893605376

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Just watch how fast this happens in real time—crazy good, all the action is out of backfield—> https://twitter.com/rossuglem/status...39033356304384

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Just stares down everything (nope)! Things happen fast in real time, and lots of drops last weekend, but come on people—> https://twitter.com/rossuglem/status...37929893605376

Yeah but he only gets completions to Shep...ooops.